Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 31st 2012 new

Thanks for posting....I have it on now.

Aug 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Do you not use radio's anymore?
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Do you not use radio's anymore?

--hide--
Just pulling your leg a little bit, Marianne. With all the hi-tech gadgets around, it seems that radio listening has dropped. Not sure if that's statistically true or not. Actually, the only time I listen to the radio is when I'm driving in the car.

Aug 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Just pulling your leg a little bit, Marianne. With all the hi-tech gadgets around, it seems that ra...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Just pulling your leg a little bit, Marianne. With all the hi-tech gadgets around, it seems that radio listening has dropped. Not sure if that's statistically true or not. Actually, the only time I listen to the radio is when I'm driving in the car.

--hide--

I have radios in a lot of rooms. I also tune them all in when I am having a barbeque or a party.

I listen to talk radio in the car also. I need an ipod on the subway though. Don't like it as much.

Posts 11 - 13 of 13