Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

For anyone who is interested in going on the Auriesville Pilgrimage in NY here is some info:

national-coalition.org

Furthermore, here is some info on a brigade that is being organized by the Institute of Christ the King and the Sursum Corda Young Adult Group:

sursumcordabrigade.blogspot.com

Aug 30th 2012 new

Thanks Maddie----i lived in NY State and i went to the Shrine a long time ago---Blessed Kateri---will be a Saint--WOW--Neat----thanks for the info-i didn't know all this was happening------------God Bless you-Peterbiggrin

Sep 3rd 2012 new

Can you explain this thing to me? I've read through the agenda, theme, and so on and cannot, for the life of me, figure out what they're talking about. Restoration of what?? What is this organization? What is its apostolate? What's it trying to accomplish?

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Restoration of the Traditional Mass, society, devotions, morality. Or to quote St. Pius X, "...restore all things in Christ."

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-926612 said: Restoration of the Traditional Mass, society, devotions, morality. Or to quote St. Pius X, "...
(Quote) Edward-926612 said:

Restoration of the Traditional Mass, society, devotions, morality. Or to quote St. Pius X, "...restore all things in Christ."

--hide--

Happy Birthday Edward!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Thank you, Emily!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6