Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Discussion Topics

08/27/2012 new

Why did staff move two topics today? There are discussion topics which may be "Single Living" but that those of us over 45 wish to discuss in this forum and not in the Single Living forum.

08/27/2012 new

I tried to address this weeks ago.. If you make a thread in this room you better make reference that you want it to be relevant to people over 45 or Brian will move it..

I tried tried to defend us that every post in this room is meant to be relevant to our age group, to no avail..

He's under 40..He doesn't 'get it'..

08/27/2012 new

Perfect example..The Under 45's are discussing their recent reading matter.. Doesn't seem to be directed toward books for younger people.. Their post on books gets to stay in their room.. Our post on 'Is love a choice" gets moved to general population.. I don't get it..

08/27/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Perfect example..The Under 45's are discussing their recent reading matter.. Doesn't seem ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Perfect example..The Under 45's are discussing their recent reading matter.. Doesn't seem to be directed toward books for younger people.. Their post on books gets to stay in their room.. Our post on 'Is love a choice" gets moved to general population.. I don't get it..

--hide--

The question here appears to be why the former wasn't moved, not why the latter was.

Just sayin'...

08/27/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: The question here appears to be ....
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: The question here appears to be ....
--hide--

1.bp.blogspot.com

Is it time you kicked off your shoes and ... wore a sarong or sump'n?

08/27/2012 new

(Quote) Roystan-340472 said: 1.bp.blogspot.com.
(Quote) Roystan-340472 said:

1.bp.blogspot.com

Is it time you kicked off your shoes and ... wore a sarong or sump'n?

--hide--

I think Jerry is 100% left brained..LOL I can see that going on inside his head right now..

laughing laughing laughing

08/27/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I think Jerry is 100% left brained..LOL I can see that going on inside his head right...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I think Jerry is 100% left brained..LOL I can see that going on inside his head right now..

--hide--

Totally left-brained??? You mean he's never in his right mind??

laughing

08/27/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Totally left-brained??? You mean he's never in his right mind??
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

--hide--

Be nice!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

08/27/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Totally left-brained??? You mean he's never in his right mind??
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

--hide--

thumbsup Good pick up Lina!! laughing laughing laughing

08/27/2012 new

(Quote) Tim-665850 said: Why did staff move two topics today? There are discussion topics which may be "Single Living&q...
(Quote) Tim-665850 said:

Why did staff move two topics today? There are discussion topics which may be "Single Living" but that those of us over 45 wish to discuss in this forum and not in the Single Living forum.

--hide--

I find this to be very disconcerting... many of us have weighed on this topic. If we start a thread in the 45+ room and we fall into that age bracket, it pretty much means its intended for this age group.

I'm also struggling with CM's reaching out to increase "seniors" memberships (senior discounts as posted in St. Pete's), but have such little regard for our expressed opinions. It seems to me it would be prudent to keep the current 45+ membership happy.

Posts 1 - 10 of 17