Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Be nice!!!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Be nice!!!

--hide--

Humor, Jerry...that's a good start. duck

- Elizabeth

Aug 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Humor, Jerry...that's a good start. - Elizabeth
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Humor, Jerry...that's a good start.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

youtu.be

Aug 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: youtu.be

youtu.be

--hide--
This might explain it, Jerry!! wink hug hug heart

youtu.be

Aug 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: youtu.be

youtu.be

--hide--

Really Jerry, I never took you to be a Coaters fan. Humor and good taste in music...hummm scratchchin

- Elizabeth

Aug 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: youtu.be
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

youtu.be

Really Jerry, I never took you to be a Coaters fan. Humor and good taste in music...hummm

- Elizabeth

--hide--

FLIRT ALERT!!!!

Aug 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I tried to address this weeks ago.. If you make a thread in this room you better make reference th...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I tried to address this weeks ago.. If you make a thread in this room you better make reference that you want it to be relevant to people over 45 or Brian will move it..

I tried tried to defend us that every post in this room is meant to be relevant to our age group, to no avail..

He's under 40..He doesn't 'get it'..

--hide--

Looks like and sounds like Brain is micro-managing things. Moving things around is expected to a certain extent, but if he keeps going the way hes going he's going to start loosing people.

My guess is, he move this topic because it's not relevant to people over 45 laughing

Aug 29th 2012 new

Hilarious!

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Totally left-brained??? You mean he's never in his right mind??
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Totally left-brained??? You mean he's never in his right mind??

--hide--

Posts 11 - 17 of 17