Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/23/2013 new

Rachel is heading up to pray with my two youngest kids and tuck them into bed -- and then await a phone call from a new and very dear friend -- yes, a CM'er!

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Meg is freezing in Kansas City and has decided to head south--tomorrow morning if she can pack quickly eno...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Meg is freezing in Kansas City and has decided to head south--tomorrow morning if she can pack quickly enough.
--hide--

Michael only wishes his temperature was that of Kansas City, which Siri just told me is 39 degrees... we are below zero right now, have been there all week, and windchills in some parts 'round here might get as low as -60 tonight eyepopping ... good thing for Meg that she is heading south instead of north, eh? penguin

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Michael hopes Not From Fargo didn't try to sneak any into her Very Bright Son's ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Michael hopes Not From Fargo didn't try to sneak any into her Very Bright Son's hot dish yesterday ... after all, is Minnesota's revenge on the rest of y'all (including Wisconsinites ) for making fun of our accent, dontcha know

--hide--
Hi Michael duNord! Nope, I didn't put any Spam in Vegetarian Bright Son's hotdish. My accent is just as bad as your accent, dont'cha know. It's been cold here, too, so here's a hug. hug

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Hi Michael duNord! Nope, I didn't put any Spam in Vegetarian Bright Son's hotdish. My acc...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Hi Michael duNord! Nope, I didn't put any Spam in Vegetarian Bright Son's hotdish. My accent is just as bad as your accent, dont'cha know. It's been cold here, too, so here's a hug.

--hide--

Thanks, Not From Fargo cool ... hug back hug

dN

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Rachel is heading up to pray with my two youngest kids and tuck them into bed -- and then await ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Rachel is heading up to pray with my two youngest kids and tuck them into bed -- and then await a phone call from a new and very dear friend -- yes, a CM'er!

--hide--
Yaym Rachel, you found the Status Thread. I hope that hone call is from a boy. embarassed eyepopping Love your new picture, too.

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Michael only wishes his temperature was that of Kansas City, which Siri just told me is ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Michael only wishes his temperature was that of Kansas City, which Siri just told me is 39 degrees... we are below zero right now, have been there all week, and windchills in some parts 'round here might get as low as -60 tonight ... good thing for Meg that she is heading south instead of north, eh?

--hide--

I trust everyone is enjoying the Yukon weather! We've had it for 2 months so far, so we thought we'd share the wealth. laughing
I'm sure we'll be reclaiming it shortly to enjoy for another 2.5 months!
By the way, hockey is back too!
wave

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: I trust everyone is enjoying the Yukon weather! We've had it for 2 months so far, so
(Quote) John-34848 said:

I trust everyone is enjoying the Yukon weather! We've had it for 2 months so far, so we thought we'd share the wealth.
I'm sure we'll be reclaiming it shortly to enjoy for another 2.5 months!
By the way, hockey is back too!

--hide--

You betcha. Thanks John rolling eyes laughing

Go UMD Bulldogs! bulldog ... (our local college hockey team)

01/23/2013 new

Thanks, Michael. A good hug just warms up the day. Margo is watchg There Will Be Blood on Netflix w/the Vegetarian. She needs to learn how to run the Netflix cue. Or to cancel Netflix, which Vegetarian College Student signed his mama up for, w/her permission.

01/23/2013 new

Margo likes hockey and attended the University of North Dakota while the hockey plars who won the Gold Medal at the 1980 Olympics were there. That was very good hockey. Margo,, however, doesn't really understsand the whole concept of curling. That's an odd sport, brushing the ice with a broom.

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Yaym Rachel, you found the Status Thread. I hope that hone call is from a boy. Love your new pict...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Yaym Rachel, you found the Status Thread. I hope that hone call is from a boy. Love your new picture, too.

--hide--

a (manly) man, actually! tee hee!

Posts 111 - 120 of 200