Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Hi Margo, I actually just used a Two Brothers teriyaki sauce, but with a quick search you can...
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

Hi Margo, I actually just used a Two Brothers teriyaki sauce, but with a quick search you can find a homemade teriyaki sauce--next time I think I'm going to do that.

The bakery sometimes has sesame seeds available---much less expensive than buying them from the spice aisle-yikes. Did you take good notes on your son's cooking?

--hide--
Thanks, Christine. I might try that. I can get sesame seeds at the food co-op.

Jan 26th 2013 new

Zoom got the nasty "L" word done this afternoon (you know, that word you need to do if you want clean clothes to wear to Mass on Sunday). Right now just about to zoom out the door to go to a square dance. Laters!

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Zoom got the nasty "L" word done this afternoon (you know, that word you need to do if y...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Zoom got the nasty "L" word done this afternoon (you know, that word you need to do if you want clean clothes to wear to Mass on Sunday). Right now just about to zoom out the door to go to a square dance. Laters!

--hide--
Margo spent a lot of Sunday in the kitchen, after she watched the George Stephanopolos (?) Sunday morning news show, the Iowa farm report show and Religion and Ethics News Weekly. She continued her vegetarian-oriented cooking, but it was also too dairy laden -- her egg bake w/hash browns, green peppr, onions & tomatoes; and LASAGNA! M hasn't baked lasagna in years and this turned out well. Creamette brand noodles boiled then baked w/spaghetti sauce w/added black olives, onions, green peppers and carrots, cottage (not ricotta) cheese, mozarella cheese. Then a chocolate cake w/carrots, pineapples, walnuts and a few chocolate chips.

Margo is ready to go to work tomorrow and eat well.

Lots of snow in WI today.

Jan 27th 2013 new

Snow coming irked Brian is mad hissyfit snowman

Jan 29th 2013 new
Meg is waiting for the snow and this shift to end. She can't find the new ban thread on her phone. Is there one yet?!
Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Meg is waiting for the snow and this shift to end. She can't find the new ban thread on her phone. Is there one ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Meg is waiting for the snow and this shift to end. She can't find the new ban thread on her phone. Is there one yet?!
--hide--

There is now in the humor room
Jan 29th 2013 new

Rachel is tired and wishing sometimes someone would take care of her instead of her always taking care of everyone. I don't wanna make a healthy dinner for us. I just wanna go to bed.

Jan 29th 2013 new

Ken is home now from " all you can eat bonelss wing night "with his son. Soooooooo full ! faint

Jan 29th 2013 new
Brenda is thinking the new Pineapple upside down cake frozen yogurt from Braums is trouble.....one dish & I am hooked on the stuff....... tongue faint
Jan 30th 2013 new

Brian is Happy.Going up to 50 tomorrow biggrin smile
www.youtube.com

Posts 141 - 150 of 200