Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda is thinking the new Pineapple upside down cake frozen yogurt from Braums is trouble.....one dish ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda is thinking the new Pineapple upside down cake frozen yogurt from Braums is trouble.....one dish & I am hooked on the stuff.......
--hide--
Margo thinks that sounds yummy and is thankful that she thinks Braums isn't sold here.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brian is Happy.Going up to 50 tomorrow www.youtube.com
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Brian is Happy.Going up to 50 tomorrow
www.youtube.com

--hide--
Margo is melow on this Saturday morning. She is watching the movie Super 8 on Netflix and convincing herself to get moving after the movie.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Rachel is enjoying another cup of coffee after a strange morning -- my little girls were to go for visitation for a few hours with their father but Julia started feeling bad after her shower and then threw up and has just tried a couple crackers now -- I haven't dared to go get my shower and don't know if I'll get out skiing after all -- but I do know I'd better start the bread dough so we have bread to go with soup for supper.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Margo finished watching Super 8 and moderating a professional group on LinkedIn. Super 8 was OK, but not a great movie. It reminded M of how Steven Spielberg started out as a filmmaker and sure enough he was an exc producer (or something like that.) Time to go work out.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Snow tonight.Brian is mad. irked hissyfit snowman POOF on Frosty The Snowman.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Vwgwtrian lasagna smells good at Margo's house. She started a long-delayed book last night and is a third of the way thru it. M has been spendg too much time "plugged in" on the Internet and Netflix, nd she is enjoyg just reading.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Vwgwtrian lasagna smells good at Margo's house. She started a long-delayed book last night an...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Vwgwtrian lasagna smells good at Margo's house. She started a long-delayed book last night and is a third of the way thru it. M has been spendg too much time "plugged in" on the Internet and Netflix, nd she is enjoyg just reading.

--hide--
ugh...vegetarian

Feb 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Michael returns from breakfast at the mall, delighted with the bargains he struck in a 75% off clearance sale ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Michael returns from breakfast at the mall, delighted with the bargains he struck in a 75% off clearance sale at Barnes and Noble: $20 for a turntable that records LPs onto a memory stick, and $12.50 for a photo scanner for his iPhone! More clutter, yay!

--hide--

Helen would love to get a record player!! She has several records that she would love to play!

Helen just revised her profile in many areas!!
Mar 3rd 2013 new

No More Snow biggrin Brian is happy clap

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: No More Snow Brian is happy
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

No More Snow Brian is happy

--hide--
Good for you Brian,,we here near Chi town are expecting another snow storm starting tomorrow night til tuesday. faint smile Ice Skating

Posts 151 - 160 of 200