Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/04/2013 new
Brenda is looking forward to another busy week. Brenda is also wondering if I can borrow a teenager to weed my raised flower beds that I plan on planting tomatoes in??
03/04/2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda is looking forward to another busy week. Brenda is also wondering if I can borrow a teenager to weed my rai...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda is looking forward to another busy week. Brenda is also wondering if I can borrow a teenager to weed my raised flower beds that I plan on planting tomatoes in??
--hide--
Liz is not looking forward to the 10" of snow predicted overnight and during the day tomorrow, and wants to if there are any teenagers that want to shovel my driveway before they weed your raised flower beds. The shoveling will help get them in shape for the weeding.
03/04/2013 new

Peter is excited to be leaving in less than 26 hours on a winter vacation to the Canadian Rockies! A little skiing, a little ice walk at the bottom of a canyon (think frozen waterfalls), and driving along one of the most gorgeous highways from Banff to Jasper surrounded by mountains, lakes, rivers, and glaciers.

03/04/2013 new

Rachel had the beginnings of a killer migraine but took a 2 hour nap and is feeling pretty good again -- able to hang a couple loads of laundry, fold a couple others, and start Italian Wedding soup for dinner -- life is good again.

03/04/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Liz is not looking forward to the 10" of snow predicted overnight and during the day tomorrow, ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Liz is not looking forward to the 10" of snow predicted overnight and during the day tomorrow, and wants to if there are any teenagers that want to shovel my driveway before they weed your raised flower beds. The shoveling will help get them in shape for the weeding.
--hide--

Michael thinks he needs to get a new bifocal prescription after reading Liz' post as if saying "the shoveling will help them (the teenagers) in shape for the wedding" eyepopping embarassed

03/04/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Michael thinks he needs to get a new bifocal prescription after reading Liz' post as if saying...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Michael thinks he needs to get a new bifocal prescription after reading Liz' post as if saying "the shoveling will help them (the teenagers) in shape for the wedding"

--hide--
No bifocals Michael. Between my autocorrect (that I don't catch) and your eyes, maybe we can spread some smiles :)
03/04/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Liz is not looking forward to the 10" of snow predicted overnight and during the day tomorrow, and wants ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Liz is not looking forward to the 10" of snow predicted overnight and during the day tomorrow, and wants to if there are any teenagers that want to shovel my driveway before they weed your raised flower beds. The shoveling will help get them in shape for the weeding.
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Brenda got about 1/4 of the weeding done tonight....found a few earth worms in the soil so perhaps fishing is in order after I finish getting these raised beds ready for planting....hmmmmmm scratchchin
03/04/2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda got about 1/4 of the weeding done tonight....found a few earth worms in the soil so perhaps f...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Brenda got about 1/4 of the weeding done tonight....found a few earth worms in the soil so perhaps fishing is in order after I finish getting these raised beds ready for planting....hmmmmmm
--hide--
Awesome. Will you send some fresh -- home grown goodies to the big city, because at the rate of another 10" due tomorrow our goodies will be ready in October and I can send you some. LOL
03/04/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Awesome. Will you send some fresh -- home grown goodies to the big city, because at the rate of another 10&quo...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Awesome. Will you send some fresh -- home grown goodies to the big city, because at the rate of another 10" due tomorrow our goodies will be ready in October and I can send you some. LOL
--hide--

Sure, sorry you are getting more snow....
03/04/2013 new

Brian is cold.31 tonightsnowman

Posts 161 - 170 of 200