Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 5th 2013 new

Jessica is wondering how much more snow we are going to get. I think we already have eight inches of snow and it is still coming down. Sniff.... here I thought it was done snowing for the year and we get dumped on again. weeping

Mar 8th 2013 new

irked Brian is sadsad He got 13 inches of snowsorry hissyfit snowman weeping

Mar 8th 2013 new

Spring Break started 45min. AGOOOOOOOOOO, okay I worked late. laughing

Mar 15th 2013 new
bad night for sleep, but that made it good for praying -- if you needed prayers, I prayed for you last night! and since I wasn't sleeping, this is the first morning since the time change that I made it out of bed w/o trouble at 6, got my crunches and elliptical workout in, lauds prayed, coat for Catherine delivered to my dad who will pick her up at airport (flying home to PA from FL where they don't need coats!!), and still made it to 7am Mass on time! then made green icing and drizzled it all over the 3 dozen cinnamon rolls I made last night for Theresa's class celebration -- my baby will be 8 years old Sunday! Now breakfast, laundry, clean bathrooms, and cleaning the oven from some pie drippings yesterday, and a walk to be at work by 10 -- all with the beginnings of a killer migraine squeezing my head and left eye -- prayers appreciated. May God bless you all today in every way! Happy Friday! My Catherine is on her way home!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Mar 16th 2013 new

Maro is chilling out. She and her son in Berlin are still trying to transfer money to Berlin. It involved lots of phone calls, frustrations, should be accomplished on Monday after M goes to the credit union. Berlin son is doing just fine. We'll celebrate my late son's namesday tomorrow.

Mar 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Maro is chilling out. She and her son in Berlin are still trying to transfer money to Berlin. It involved lots ...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Maro is chilling out. She and her son in Berlin are still trying to transfer money to Berlin. It involved lots of phone calls, frustrations, should be accomplished on Monday after M goes to the credit union. Berlin son is doing just fine. We'll celebrate my late son's namesday tomorrow.

--hide--

Brenda is getting ready to see Bon Jovi in concert....

Will pray for Margo - I know the sorrow of losing my son....
Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda is getting ready to see Bon Jovi in concert....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Brenda is getting ready to see Bon Jovi in concert....
--hide--
Margo wants to go rocking w/Brenda! Margo is OK w/her son's death today. She just likes to mention him because he taught her how to be a first-time mom, how to open her heart to a new type of love. And she's ready to be kicking up some Irish tunes today or tomorrow.

Mar 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Margo wants to go rocking w/Brenda! Margo is OK w/her son's death today. She just likes to mention him beca...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Margo wants to go rocking w/Brenda! Margo is OK w/her son's death today. She just likes to mention him because he taught her how to be a first-time mom, how to open her heart to a new type of love. And she's ready to be kicking up some Irish tunes today or tomorrow.

--hide--

Brenda thinks it is good that Margo shares her son's story.....
Mar 16th 2013 new

Brian is happy.Most of the snow is gone.biggrin

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brian is happy.Most of the snow is gone.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Brian is happy.Most of the snow is gone.

--hide--

Michael would be most happy to send Brian more snow... got some last night, getting more on Monday snowman

Posts 171 - 180 of 200