Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda is happy the weekend is almost here.....long weekend much needed to start moving to her new place...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Brenda is happy the weekend is almost here.....long weekend much needed to start moving to her new place.....
--hide--

Ginger is SO happy for Brenda!!!! hug

Ginger also hope all is going well at CM-RNPII

Aug 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Ginger-791603 said: Ginger is SO happy for Brenda!!!! Ginger also hope all is going well at CM-RNPII
(Quote) Ginger-791603 said:

Ginger is SO happy for Brenda!!!!

Ginger also hope all is going well at CM-RNPII

--hide--

Brenda thanks Ginger!!!

Brenda is happy that tonight is once in a blue moon night..... Hope it is clear outside
Aug 31st 2012 new

Brian is happy.Hes ready for the LONG Labor Day Weekend. clap Chef party stir the pot! Its getting cold! They say its the Last Weekend of Summer.

Sep 1st 2012 new

Mary Anne is sure that the Blue Moon was just beautiful but she did not get to see it. irked Mary Anne is off to the store and then out to the pool to vacuum and add some chemicals so swimming tomorrow will be just great with friends and family. biggrin Mary Anne says Happy Labor Day weekend to all of her CM friends wave

Sep 1st 2012 new
Michael went on a refreshing six mile solo hike up in the CO Rockies... Ok it wasn't too solo with all of the other hikers around, but M enjoyed setting his own pace and destination. Then a nice dinner with four other CMers in downtown Estes Park. Mass in the morning then probably visit the arts and craft fair. Lots to see and do at CM Rocky Mt Adventures. M thinks he will go find those who went rafting today to learn how they did
Sep 3rd 2012 new
M is heading home from CM RMA2 and hopes to find house and Boots hellokitty ok. M had a good time and looks forward to a possible RMA3, maybe next June?
Sep 3rd 2012 new

Deborah is home from a weekend of fun in the Rockies....and vewy vewy tired. laughing faint Colette and Tom are at DIA waiting for flights with some other CM folks. It was a fabulous weekend, there are some might hikers in the group, Deborah however is not. tongue Everyone had a great time and it was an awesome event with the a great group of fellow CM people... many are planning to return next June. smile smile Tramp was very happy to see his Mama but was well looked after by neighbors. hellokitty

Sep 3rd 2012 new

Brian is Happy and Stuffed.He had a fun Labor Day biggrin smile clap balloon Chef party stir the pot! Its getting cold! Turkey! biggrin

Sep 3rd 2012 new

Michael cowboy, now back from CM-RMA II Sunrise, returns to work tomorrow morning weeping

Sep 4th 2012 new

Me thinks I will be a couch potato again today. shhh Resting before I start work again next week. Praying Still a few things to take care of around the house, ie: weeding AGAIN, pool vacuuming (did not get it done Saturday forgot I needed to be a friends for dinner till after I posted I was going to do it), and might even tackle some of the boxes of books on Wednesday and Thursday.

Posts 21 - 30 of 200