Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 1st 2012 new

Cindy is trying to recover from a terrible virus from the Frankenstorm. Cindy picked it up the other night when the rain and high winds came. Yesterday had to stay in bed under the electric blanket, with a fever and chills and weakeness. Not a nice virus going around.

What's everybody status doing?

Nov 1st 2012 new

Brian is happy.He just returned from Church.Dont Forget.Nov 1 is a Holyday. Praying angel

Nov 1st 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brian is happy.He just returned from Church.Dont Forget.Nov 1 is a Holyday.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Brian is happy.He just returned from Church.Dont Forget.Nov 1 is a Holyday.

--hide--

angel angel Brenda is Happy she went to Mass & stayed for the rosary said for our country tonight..... rosary rosary
Nov 1st 2012 new
Melissa is enjoying her very looong weekend (Nov. 1 to 5) faint

Attended Mass early yesterday here (Nov. 1) for the feast of all saints then went to the cemetery with mom to visit grandma's grave.

Attended Mass early again today (Nov. 2) for all the souls then went to light a candle and offer a prayer again at the grave of grandma in the cemetery.

Melissa is very happy that they went early to the cemetery because there was no traffic yet. (All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day finds cemeteries nationwide in high traffic situation because visiting the grave of departed love ones on these days are very much a part of the Filipino culture and family tradition.) angel
Nov 3rd 2012 new

Michael returns from a Spiritual Book Sale (part of a parish craft fair), to which M had donated over 120 books. M came back with just 9 books. 120 out, 9 back in, quality instead of quantity... that is M's new mantra: quality instead of quantity.

Nov 3rd 2012 new

Brian is Happy.He remembered to turn his clocks back.

Nov 7th 2012 new
Who would have thought chatting via inbox could be so much fun?

Try and see for yourself. LOL heart laughing
Nov 7th 2012 new
Brenda is Happy because this is vacation time....California & Phoenix here I come!!! biggrin
Nov 9th 2012 new
Paul is trying to remind himself what mitochondria are (studying College Biology II through distance education) so that he can go back to college next spring and fall......
Nov 12th 2012 new
Brenda is sad ---- almost time to fly back home....I had so much fun in California and in Phoenix making new friends even though my allergies decided to act up yesterday and today..... laughing and I am sure I will know "what that noise is next time I visit a beach thanks to my friend Janet".....
Posts 51 - 60 of 200