Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hey fellow CMers...I would love to host a potluck dinner on Saturday October 27th. I am posti...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Hey fellow CMers...I would love to host a potluck dinner on Saturday October 27th. I am posting this to gage interest and I live in the Reading area so I am close enough for Philly friends to come ans well as some NJ friends to. So let me know who would be interestd. The last get together I hosted was lots of fun and would love to do it again. So how about it friends???

--hide--

Sounds like fun! I am definitely interested, but unfortunately I already have plans that evening (surprise birthday party for a friend!). Let me know if you have another dinner! wave

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said: Sounds like fun! I am definitely interested, but unfortunately I already have plan...
(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said:

Sounds like fun! I am definitely interested, but unfortunately I already have plans that evening (surprise birthday party for a friend!). Let me know if you have another dinner!

--hide--
I'm sure there will be more in the future. I will see you get an invite to the next one. wave

Sep 3rd 2012 new

clap clap clap Sounds great! I ventured out to my first 'CM meet up' the other month, and although there was just a few of us, it was fun meeting 'live' people from this site. I am trying to plan something in the Princeton, NJ area...just getting the time to do so. Will post once I get something going. cool

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said: Sounds great! I ventured out to my first 'CM meet up' the other month, and although th...

Sounds great! I ventured out to my first 'CM meet up' the other month, and although there was just a few of us, it was fun meeting 'live' people from this site. I am trying to plan something in the Princeton, NJ area...just getting the time to do so. Will post once I get something going.

--hide--
That sounds great. let me know I would love to go. thumbsup

Sep 5th 2012 new

Mary Ellen, I am going to have to pass this time. weeping I just looked at my finances last night and I think I better put a lid on travel (except to go home to Detroit to visit family) for the rest of the year. Sorry.

Sep 5th 2012 new
Maybe.
Sep 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-303994 said: Maybe.
(Quote) Nancy-303994 said: Maybe.
--hide--
YAY!!!! I hope you can come. clap hyper hyper

Sep 6th 2012 new

weeping You are breaking my heart. I am from Pittsburgh and I would love to be there at your dinner party, but I live much too far away. Hope you all have fun.wave

Sep 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Joyce-401116 said: You are breaking my heart. I am from Pittsburgh and I would love to be there at your dinner party...
(Quote) Joyce-401116 said:

You are breaking my heart. I am from Pittsburgh and I would love to be there at your dinner party, but I live much too far away. Hope you all have fun.

--hide--
Welcome to the forums Joyce. wave I wish you could attend as well. Still working on the technology to shrink the country so more people can attend. laughing laughing laughing

Sep 6th 2012 new

(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said: Sounds great! I ventured out to my first 'CM meet up' the other month, and although th...

Sounds great! I ventured out to my first 'CM meet up' the other month, and although there was just a few of us, it was fun meeting 'live' people from this site. I am trying to plan something in the Princeton, NJ area...just getting the time to do so. Will post once I get something going.

--hide--

That'd be great CarolAnn!! I'd be interested if my schedule allows!!

Posts 11 - 20 of 50