Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Sep 9th 2012 new

OK my PA friends I know there are more of you out there that would like a night with some good food and good friends.

COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE. wave hyper hyper wave

Sep 9th 2012 new

Yes I'm interested MaryEllen. Let's please keep in touch.
Peace and Good
Craig O

Sep 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Craig-865773 said: Yes I'm interested MaryEllen. Let's please keep in touch.Peace and GoodCraig O
(Quote) Craig-865773 said:

Yes I'm interested MaryEllen. Let's please keep in touch.
Peace and Good
Craig O

--hide--
Yay!!! I will definitely be keeping you posted. And a little closer to the date I will put up a sign up sheet for everyone to add what they will be bringing.

Sep 18th 2012 new

OK folks I know there are more of you that want to join us on this date. So say hi and join the party. wave wave wave

Sep 18th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OK folks I know there are more of you that want to join us on this date. So say hi and join t...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

OK folks I know there are more of you that want to join us on this date. So say hi and join the party.

--hide--
Hope you get more folks! Hopefully the next event I can make!

Sep 18th 2012 new

Hi, MaryEllen! wave I'm interested! hyper

Sep 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Michelle-50109 said: Hi, MaryEllen! I'm interested!
(Quote) Michelle-50109 said:

Hi, MaryEllen! I'm interested!

--hide--
Yay!!! I'm so happy. I'll send you all the info. I will be setting up a sign up sheet soon.

Sep 20th 2012 new

Mary Ellen,

If anyone from my end of the state is interested in attending your party, I am willing to car pool.

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Mary Ellen,If anyone from my end of the state is interested in attending your party, I ...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Mary Ellen,

If anyone from my end of the state is interested in attending your party, I am willing to car pool.

--hide--
Thanks Barbara I will put that out there. Looking like it might be a small gathering but a nice one. biggrin

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Depends on my son's scheudle with the sports and cubscouts. Free weekends are rare, but if we have one, we are definitely going to try to make it.

Posts 21 - 30 of 50