Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

09/24/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Depends on my son's scheudle with the sports and cubscouts. Free weekends are rare, but if w...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Depends on my son's scheudle with the sports and cubscouts. Free weekends are rare, but if we have one, we are definitely going to try to make it.

--hide--
Yay!!! Definitely praying you can come. Praying Praying Praying

09/29/2012 new

How's the planning go Mary Ellen? Coming up soon....hoping more of locals will venture out to this event crossfingers

10/10/2012 new

Good evening MaryEllen! I'm very interested! Please keep in touch and let me know more detais. I just sent you a msg... God Bless You!!!

10/10/2012 new

OK MY FRIEND THE POTLUCK DINNNER IS FAST APPROACHING. PLEASE SEE THE SIGN UP SHEET BELOW TO ADD YOUR CONTRIBUTION PLEASE CUT AND PAST THE SHEET INTO ANOTHER POST AND ADD WHAT YOU WILL BE BRINGING OR EMAIL ME AND I'LL ADD IT.

October 27th at 3:00pm

SOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL.

WHAT WE NEED:

Appetizers:

Entree:

Side Dish:

Salads:

Desserts:

Beverages:

10/10/2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OK MY FRIEND THE POTLUCK DINNNER IS FAST APPROACHING. PLEASE SEE THE SIGN UP SHEET BELOW TO A...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

OK MY FRIEND THE POTLUCK DINNNER IS FAST APPROACHING. PLEASE SEE THE SIGN UP SHEET BELOW TO ADD YOUR CONTRIBUTION PLEASE CUT AND PAST THE SHEET INTO ANOTHER POST AND ADD WHAT YOU WILL BE BRINGING OR EMAIL ME AND I'LL ADD IT.

October 27th at 3:00pm

SOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL.

WHAT WE NEED:

Appetizers:

Entree:

Side Dish:

Salads:

Desserts:

Beverages:

--hide--

Oh I just saw this thread now.. this sounds like a great idea.. I am not the worlds greatest cook but I would be interested in bringing a dessert :)

Keep us posted.. How is Pumpkin Bread, Chocolate brownies or Apple Pie sound scratchchin

10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Oh I just saw this thread now.. this sounds like a great idea.. I am not the worlds ...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Oh I just saw this thread now.. this sounds like a great idea.. I am not the worlds greatest cook but I would be interested in bringing a dessert :)

Keep us posted.. How is Pumpkin Bread, Chocolate brownies or Apple Pie sound

--hide--
YAY!! one more to add to the guest list. I look forward to seeing you there. wave

10/11/2012 new

WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR:

Appetizers:

Entree:

Side Dish:

ME's New England Seafood chowder
Krys' delicious Chicken patties.

Salads:

Desserts:

Pam's Carrot cake cupcakes.

Krys' Berry Backed Apples.

Beverages:

10/12/2012 new

WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR:

Appetizers:

Entree:

Something my Puerto Rican Mother will make! LOL...Rice and.....Jackie

Side Dish:

ME's New England Seafood chowder (that's a side dish, that's a meal!)
Krys' delicious Chicken patties.
Fresh Baked Bread from Calandras Bakery (or would you prefer rolls?) Jackie

Salads:

Desserts:

Pam's Carrot cake cupcakes.

Krys' Berry Backed Apples.

Beverages:

Soda? Apple Cider? (what would you prefer?) Jackie

10/12/2012 new

MaryEllen,

I just saw your post and I am about an hour away below Philly. The 27th is 2 weeks away and if you still have room I would like to consider. And I can cook!

Let me know.

Walt

10/12/2012 new

Jackie that all sounds wonderful. I like bread instead of rolls. Thanks. wave

Posts 31 - 40 of 50