Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Nov 13th 2012 new

Of course, what's wrong with us????? Plenty of love and life left in us beings. LOL Of course...if there is a place for us, we should certainly use it. God knows we love better, maturer, and need love like everyone else. Now if you said 80 years old...I'd think about it.

hug rosary theheart

Nov 13th 2012 new

I like this question!rose Am I old enough to comment! I met my husband at my very first job - the company provided social outlets and said you may meet your spouse here ....and I did and when he died a few years ago I knew how lucky I had been. I've been a widow for over 5 years and have met people the "old fashioned" way...and now - thanks to my niece in law...have arrived at internet dating ...who woulda thunk it!!scratchchin So far I have met one match - that was not THE ONE...after giving it quite a lot of time...NOW I'm journying with a new MATCH...May God answer my prayes at last. Amen...Good Luck and God Bless us All as we journey in God's grace and time. Amen

Nov 13th 2012 new

Try and stop us! biggrin

Nov 13th 2012 new

by all means
Social interaction/communication has taken the form of letters/poems/books/telegrams/telephone conversations/face-to-face conversations/text messages/etc.
While the internet is daunting to some, it is certainly another form of men and women communicating with each other

when the music starts, my preference is to up and on the dance floor

cool

Nov 13th 2012 new

[quote]John-34848 said:

by all means
Social interaction/communication has taken the form of letters/poems/books/telegrams/telephone conversations/face-to-face conversations/text messages/etc.
While the internet is daunting to some, it is certainly another form of men and women communicating with each other

when the music starts, my preference is to up and on the dance floor

[/quot
I say --- start the music!

Nov 13th 2012 new

[quote]Jim-872446 said:

Yes, we belong here! We need each other's example and wisdom (hopefully). The young(er) crowd need it the most, although they are generally aware of it least. We need to continue here for ourselves and others. And "yes, if only to p..."!

I agree we should be here, not only have we learned that to meet people with religion in common , we can share thoughts , hopes, and anything else with someone who maybe will understand what life has handed us. And as mature adults have come through with God's help. The problem so far I have had, is it seems location wise we are so spread out and all have family connections near us, causing us to question if we would change locations.

Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Maggie-7864 said: Of course, what's wrong with us????? Plenty of love and life left in us beings. LOL Of course....
(Quote) Maggie-7864 said:

Of course, what's wrong with us????? Plenty of love and life left in us beings. LOL Of course...if there is a place for us, we should certainly use it. God knows we love better, maturer, and need love like everyone else. Now if you said 80 years old...I'd think about it.

--hide--

Ms. Maggie,

Tell it like it is. You are so correct. Our age group has lots of love to receive and give. This Texan prays one day to give every ounce of love he has available. God will let me know in due time. cowboy CowGirl

Blessings always, Praying hug rose hersheyskiss theheart

Leon

Nov 24th 2012 new

So tell me, what do men in their 60's want?

As a 61 year old widow, first I'd like a friend, someone who likes to laugh & make new memories. The only criteria I check is if they're a nonsmoker.

Nov 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Carol-500800 said: So tell me, what do men in their 60's want? As a 61 year old widow, first I'd like...
(Quote) Carol-500800 said:

So tell me, what do men in their 60's want?

As a 61 year old widow, first I'd like a friend, someone who likes to laugh & make new memories. The only criteria I check is if they're a nonsmoker.

--hide--

To smoke? laughing laughing

Nov 26th 2012 new

Maybe, but some forget the purpose of the Catholic internet dating world and just like the cyber company and cyber friendship as the end-all, with a lot of inertia in finding their future mate. Probably they don't really want to find a future mate. This frustrates those who see the Catholic internet dating world as a stepping-stone to a permanent lasting relationship. The lonely join and really only want cyber company with little effort and output in going through the whole saga of meeting in the real world. Too much effort and miserable comfort in keeping things the same as always. Not the best way in getting ones needs met.

Posts 151 - 160 of 162