Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

11/26/2012 new

At the ripe age of 59 I pretty much go where I want to, however I tend to have more in common with those over 50. I love the advances in technology and find all of the changes in the past 25 years amazing. I am a movie buff and the special effects are excellent. I do not know if I want a relationship but I do know that I like meeting new ppl and love a good discussion. So I would not worry about the window dressing of the website as I think the content is more important. I have read several really good discussions so I would say I feel comfortable here and plan to stay awhile.

11/29/2012 new

I just signed up for another 6 months, and I did so because I missed reading the forums, reading success stories and articles etc. I am 61 and could have easily picked another site specifically for seniors, but I chose this site because if by some miracle I should meet someone, I want that person to be strictly Catholic. I understand CM needs to keep their site fresh and geared to people of all ages, and most importantly to younger folks who want to marry and have children. If these Catholic young ones go to a christian site (all denominations) and fall in love, they could end up leaving their faith. theheart

Posts 161 - 162 of 162