Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-681308 said: So whether it be for the better or the worse..here we all are no matter what are age seeking for the same...
(Quote) Mary-681308 said: So whether it be for the better or the worse..here we all are no matter what are age seeking for the same thing...our soul mate!

--hide--

It's funny. For many thousands of years, people have been getting married, having babies, not getting divorced and there was no Internet. Among those of us over 50, our parents found soul mates or at very least someone to whom they stayed faithfully married for 50, 60 or 70 years until death did them part, and there was no Internet. And, almost none of them ventured more that 25 miles from their home towns to find their "match".

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: You'd better be going home alone... unless the event is your wedding!! <...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

You'd better be going home alone... unless the event is your wedding!!

--hide--

raspberry

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: You'd better be going home alone... ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

You'd better be going home alone... unless the event is your wedding!!

--hide--
Guess a girl can't get away with anything.....if Jerry keeping tabs. wink shhh

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) John-666618 said: There are definitely some weirdos on CM who should be approached with caution But for every one of...
(Quote) John-666618 said:

There are definitely some weirdos on CM who should be approached with caution But for every one of them, I have probably met 5 or 6 incredible ladies, too. You have to take the good with the bad, just like with everything else in life.

--hide--

'SIGH'....

<-----Must be on John's 'Weirdo List' rolling eyes

Sep 1st 2012 new

I concur

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Yes, if only to p*** off the youngsters.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Yes, if only to p*** off the youngsters.

--hide--

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: 'SIGH'.... Must be on John's 'Weirdo List'
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: 'SIGH'.... Must be on John's 'Weirdo List'

--hide--

Why would you be on the weirdo list? The constantly pessimistic and shooting herself in the foot list, perhaps. But, that's not really weird around here. duck

Sep 1st 2012 new

at least not on my "weirdo list..."

Yet.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

oops too early for Halloween. Must be all the candy they are selling in Harris Teeter early. Must stop buying Halloween candy early.

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: 'SIGH'.... <-----Must be on John's 'Weirdo List'

'SIGH'....

<-----Must be on John's 'Weirdo List'

--hide--

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) John-666618 said: Why would you be on the weirdo list? The constantly pessimistic and shooting herself in th...
(Quote) John-666618 said:

Why would you be on the weirdo list? The constantly pessimistic and shooting herself in the foot list, perhaps. But, that's not really weird around here.

--hide--

8 years has taught me there is little to be positive about.. I used to get so EXCITED and full of hope about every communication.. Now I go rolling eyes

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: at least not on my "weirdo list..." Yet. BWAHAHAHAHA!
(Quote) John-759808 said:

at least not on my "weirdo list..."

Yet.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

oops too early for Halloween. Must be all the candy they are selling in Harris Teeter early. Must stop buying Halloween candy early.

--hide--

This John gets it.. I stay so I can be the comic relief.. wink shhh

Sep 1st 2012 new

as long as you don't call me Shirley.... (Airplane the movie joke)

www.youtube.com

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: This John gets it.. I stay so I can be the comic relief..

This John gets it.. I stay so I can be the comic relief..

--hide--

Posts 31 - 40 of 162