Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: as long as you don't call me Shirley.... (Airplane the movie joke) http://www....
(Quote) John-759808 said:

as long as you don't call me Shirley.... (Airplane the movie joke)

www.youtube.com

--hide--

I'm familiar with the scene.. wave

Sep 1st 2012 new

:)

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I'm familiar with the scene..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I'm familiar with the scene..

--hide--

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Donna-83441 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said:
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Donna-83441 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

You'd better be going home alone... unless the event is your wedding!!

Guess a girl can't get away with anything.....if Jerry keeping tabs.

--hide--

Jerry is my conscience.. He tries to keep me on the straight and narrow.. Darn him.. Blinded by love

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-681308 said: Perhaps a better question is does anyone really belong in the internet dating world! Wouldn't ...
(Quote) Mary-681308 said:

Perhaps a better question is does anyone really belong in the internet dating world! Wouldn't it be nice to walk out your door, stumble and fall and low and behold Mr. Right or Ms. Right is there to help you! Unfortunately that seems to only happen in the movies! So whether it be for the better or the worse..here we all are no matter what are age seeking for the same thing...our soul mate!

--hide--

I've been waiting 21 years for God to drop 'him' off like a Federal Express package on my door, but no luck with that yet.. I was a painter for a dozen year.. Spent a lot of time in Lowes and Home Depot..Didn't find 'him' there either.. Maybe I acted too much like I knew what I was doing..

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Maybe I acted too much like I knew what I was doing..

Maybe I acted too much like I knew what I was doing..

--hide--

Yeah, we tend not to like that too much! tongue

Sep 1st 2012 new

Nah, We men are not color coordinated -- that was the problem...

tend to battleship grey we.

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I've been waiting 21 years for God to drop 'him' off like a Federal Expre...

I've been waiting 21 years for God to drop 'him' off like a Federal Express package on my door, but no luck with that yet.. I was a painter for a dozen year.. Spent a lot of time in Lowes and Home Depot..Didn't find 'him' there either.. Maybe I acted too much like I knew what I was doing..

--hide--

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Jerry is my conscience.. He tries to keep me on the straight and narrow.. Darn him..<...

Jerry is my conscience.. He tries to keep me on the straight and narrow.. Darn him..

--hide--
Who keeping track of Jerry, though?? scratchchin

You know this internet dating thing can be pretty tricky once we're past a certain age!! wink shhh laughing

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Who keeping track of Jerry, though?? You know this internet dating thing can be p...

Who keeping track of Jerry, though??

You know this internet dating thing can be pretty tricky once we're past a certain age!!

--hide--

We thought you were, Linda! eyepopping

Great... where'd he go? eyebrow

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Who keeping track of Jerry, though?? <...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Who keeping track of Jerry, though??

You know this internet dating thing can be pretty tricky once we're past a certain age!!

We thought you were, Linda!

Great... where'd he go?

--hide--
Not my turn to watch him!! wink laughing laughing

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Not my turn to watch him!!

Not my turn to watch him!!

--hide--

Right! Who's watching the watchman? mischievous

Posts 41 - 50 of 162