Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: There ya go, ladies. There's four of you, you can start a group. You could be the "...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

There ya go, ladies. There's four of you, you can start a group. You could be the "my guy will need to use both hands" group. Or the "nothing wrong with being a little fiesty" group. Or the "only strong willed men need apply to date us" group. Anyway you call it, it's definitely a group awesome women of God.

--hide--

NWBALF is easier to pronounce.

YES I think a group has just been born. link

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I see a lot of hickies when I teach high school and possibly middle school (upper middle)...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I see a lot of hickies when I teach high school and possibly middle school (upper middle).

--hide--

Do you find that you do more necking while you're teaching high school? Is this why you're seeing more hickies? laughing I keed, I keed, I keed.

I hear what you're saying. I was so self absorbed as a teenager, I had no idea on what it was to honor my girlfriend. I pray for the youth, especially when I'm teaching a class of kids for CCD.

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: There ya go, ladies. There's four of you, you can start a group. You could be the "...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

There ya go, ladies. There's four of you, you can start a group. You could be the "my guy will need to use both hands" group. Or the "nothing wrong with being a little fiesty" group. Or the "only strong willed men need apply to date us" group. Anyway you call it, it's definitely a group awesome women of God.

--hide--

Awesome, Dan!!! hug hug hug

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: NWBALF is easier to pronounce. YES I think a group has just been born.

YES I think a group has just been born.

--hide--

I'm all in... both handfuls! laughing laughing laughing

Sep 3rd 2012 new

NWBALF is putting on this event...NWBALF is sponsoring that event. This and that CM event is being put together by NWWBALF.

Two w's or one?

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I see a lot of hickies when I teach high ...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I see a lot of hickies when I teach high school and possibly middle school (upper middle).

Do you find that you do more necking while you're teaching high school? Is this why you're seeing more hickies? I keed, I keed, I keed.

I hear what you're saying. I was so self absorbed as a teenager, I had no idea on what it was to honor my girlfriend. I pray for the youth, especially when I'm teaching a class of kids for CCD.

--hide--

I pray for them too. I know what you mean. They suffer now more than ever.

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: NWBALF is easier to pronounce. YES I think a group has just been born.

YES I think a group has just been born.

--hide--

I'm lovin' it. NWBALF.

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: NWBALF is putting on this event...NWBALF is sponsoring that event. This and that CM event is bein...

NWBALF is putting on this event...NWBALF is sponsoring that event. This and that CM event is being put together by NWWBALF.

Two w's or one?

--hide--

Maybe we can just call ourselves the "Firecrackers"? laughing laughing laughing

Sep 3rd 2012 new
I agree with you, Marian. It is a competitive world and one must go after what s/he wants. I made a few first moves, but that didn't work out well. I have to work on balancing the two.
Sep 3rd 2012 new
I like one "W". "Firecracker" works too. haha
Posts 31 - 40 of 80