Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Cape Cod Escape

Aug 31st 2012 new

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kim, and I was wondering, if I anyone would be interested in having a little get together on Cape Cod were I live? It is beatiful here this time of year.

I was thinking maybe dinner, a lunch and maybe some sightseeing. I have not really thought things through yet but, I think it would be fun to meet some of the CM members in person.

Would love your in put.

Kim wink

Sep 4th 2012 new

Hi Kim. surprised no one has gotten back to you! Sounds like fun to me. Perhaps if you pick a definite weekend date and post some details CM'ers will be more apt to join in. Best of luck to you and hope you get to meet some fellow CM'ers.

Sep 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Kim-876586 said: Hi Everyone,My name is Kim, and I was wondering, if I anyone would be interested in having ...
(Quote) Kim-876586 said:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kim, and I was wondering, if I anyone would be interested in having a little get together on Cape Cod were I live? It is beatiful here this time of year.

I was thinking maybe dinner, a lunch and maybe some sightseeing. I have not really thought things through yet but, I think it would be fun to meet some of the CM members in person.

Would love your in put.

Kim

--hide--

Hello, Kim.

Thank you for volunteering, and I too am surprised at the response thus far. As a CT neighbor to MA I would be willing to attend since it is rare to find events in and around our area. crossfingers

Sep 4th 2012 new

Thank you Ladies, for your in put!

I will look into my calendar and pick a time.

DO either of you think that members would do a friday dinner & brunch & outing on a Saturday?

Have a nice weekend! biggrin

Sep 4th 2012 new

I would say to do both, you might just get a different group of people each day and a few who can stay and do both. Have fun planning the event and may the turnout be good.

Sep 4th 2012 new

Hi Kim! Just pick a date and an event and advertise it, maybe sending out emotigrams to locals, it's funny I thought you were my friend Kim from Cape Cod, but you are another Kim from Cape Cod, LOL...there used to be an annual Boston event during Colombus Day weekend but that went by the wayside when the member left the site, it used to loads of fun! if you are not on FB I can always post it for you there, we have a community of CMers on FB too, present and former members! Congrats on taking the initiative!

Sep 4th 2012 new

Wow, this sounds so great and relaxing... but I'm so far away. lol

Sep 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Kim-876586 said: Hi Everyone,My name is Kim, and I was wondering, if I anyone would be interested in having ...
(Quote) Kim-876586 said:

Hi Everyone,

Would love your in put.

Kim

--hide--

I love Cape Cod, and its been a while since I was there. I'd be interested if it were over a weekend, and I can get and Friday and/or Monday off! I attended my first 'meet up' last month and yes...it is nice meeting CMers in person. wave

Sep 24th 2012 new

Hi Kim, no one wanted to go to the Big E etiher. I'm interested in a weekend getaway to the Cape. I probably would say I could meet up with the group on Saturday. Lisa from NH tried to get a Boston get together last month. I wonder where all the New Englanders are? Let me know when you get a date.

Mary Ann

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: Wow, this sounds so great and relaxing... but I'm so far away. lol
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

Wow, this sounds so great and relaxing... but I'm so far away. lol

--hide--

My feelings exactly, and LA is far, far from IL

Posts 1 - 10 of 13