Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Oct 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Kim-876586 said: Hi Everyone,My name is Kim, and I was wondering, if I anyone would be interested in having ...
(Quote) Kim-876586 said:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kim, and I was wondering, if I anyone would be interested in having a little get together on Cape Cod were I live? It is beatiful here this time of year.

I was thinking maybe dinner, a lunch and maybe some sightseeing. I have not really thought things through yet but, I think it would be fun to meet some of the CM members in person.

Would love your in put.

Kim

--hide--

I would be interested if I didn't have to take time off of work. If it were a Saturday event, so I can come up Sat morn or Fri night and come back home Sunday, I would be interested.

I see so many people from the MA area on CM, but not all CMers check forums. Too bad there is no way to mass message certain people or groups of people.

Oct 10th 2012 new
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: I would be interested if I didn't have to take time off of work. If it were a Saturday eve...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

I would be interested if I didn't have to take time off of work. If it were a Saturday event, so I can come up Sat morn or Fri night and come back home Sunday, I would be interested.

I see so many people from the MA area on CM, but not all CMers check forums. Too bad there is no way to mass message certain people or groups of people.

--hide--
Last I knew, it was possible to get admin to shoot a mass email to members in the area. We asked them to do that when we had a Boston event 3 years ago.
Oct 22nd 2012 new
If I dont have to work on whatever day you pick Ill do my best to come!
Posts 11 - 13 of 13