Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

My boy is growing fast!!

Aug 31st 2012 new

'mom, i will use men's lotion please, please don't buy me the johnson and johnson baby lotion anymore'

'mom, pls listen to this,, i am making a song for julianne' (his crush)

'mom, what do you think, should i host a birthday party for julianne?'

'change of plan mom, i am not going to that country for college, i am going to whereever julianne goes'

'mom, pls don't order me kid's meal whenever we go to mcdonalds anymore.. i'd like to have the big mac pls, and large fries'

'mom, please don't buy me those undies with mickey mouse anymore, let's check out the men's section'

..... Gab, 10 year old

boggled eyepopping boggled eyepopping

laughing laughing

The joy of being a single parent!... God is awesome!!

Sep 1st 2012 new
(Quote) Kat-881112 said: 'mom, i will use men's lotion please, please don't buy me the johnson and johnson baby lotion anymore...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

'mom, i will use men's lotion please, please don't buy me the johnson and johnson baby lotion anymore'

'change of plan mom, i am not going to that country for college, i am going to whereever julianne goes'

'mom, pls don't order me kid's meal whenever we go to mcdonalds anymore.. i'd like to have the big mac pls, and large fries'

'mom, please don't buy me those undies with mickey mouse anymore, let's check out the men's section'

..... Gab, 10 year old

How about...ok honey, give mom a kiss.........NO WAY. shocked

--hide--
Sep 1st 2012 new
[quote]Laura-857740 said: [quote]Kat-881112 said:

..... Gab, 10 year old

How about...ok honey, give mom a kiss.........NO WAY. shocked
Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-857740 said: (Quote) Laura-857740 said: (Quote) Kat-881112 said: .......
(Quote) Laura-857740 said: [quote]Laura-857740 said: [quote]Kat-881112 said:

..... Gab, 10 year old

How about...ok honey, give mom a kiss.........NO WAY.

--hide--

LOL Laura

So far he still loves to kiss and cuddle, he showered me with kisses yesterday as i was not feeling so well.. literally kissed my eyes, lips, ears, every finger LOL.. BUT BUT BUT.. He would NEVER kiss me in public.. LOL

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Kat-881112 said: 'mom, i will use men's lotion please, please don't buy me the johnson and johnson baby ...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

..... Gab, 10 year old

--hide--
Enjoy and treasure these moments -- they will be with you always, especially after your son is fully grown and taking care of himself. But...no matter how much growing up he does, he will always need his mother. And he will always be your "child".

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Kat-881112 said: 'mom, i will use men's lotion please, please don't buy me the johnson and johnson baby ...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

..... Gab, 10 year old

--hide--
Oh yes within a wink of an eye.My husband died when mine were 5,3 and 1.Now they are 23,21 and 19.Thanking God all the way and asking him to bless those who have supported us unconditionally(God's little angels) biggrin

Sep 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Enjoy and treasure these moments -- they will be with you always, especially after your son is full...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Enjoy and treasure these moments -- they will be with you always, especially after your son is fully grown and taking care of himself. But...no matter how much growing up he does, he will always need his mother. And he will always be your "child".

--hide--
So true.I remind them all the time that no matter how bid they get I will always be their Mummy.

Sep 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: So true.I remind them all the time that no matter how bid they get I will always be their ...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

So true.I remind them all the time that no matter how bid they get I will always be their Mummy.

--hide--
Yes, Sherrill-anne -- that will never change!!!! biggrin

Sep 3rd 2012 new

Kat,

As always, Ray offered a warm and moving post which is so very true.

Yesterday for 12 hours, I was with my daughter and her family at a bazaar in the country and later at their home. Kim called and wanted me to ride with them.

Later in the day at the bazaar, she ran into a friend, brought her over and introduced the two of us. During the intro, she had her hand in my left one. Afterwards, I thought here is my 29 year old daughter, married and with God's help gave birth to my two grandchildren and still proud to be around her dad. A short time later, I went into the church and said some prayers thanking God again for Kim and my son Steven.

Kim is married to a wonderful man and both doing very well in this economy. She is a teacher, her husband in his own business that keeps growing bigger each year, 2 children and still has time for her dad. No, they don't forget or at least mine thus far have not shown they have forgotten. Even though Kim has a wonderful spouse, she will always be my one and only daughter - always.

I thank God for allowing me to experience such a wonderful feeling and blessing me with two wonderful children. Those who have children in their developmental stages, I pray one day you also can look back and experience those same feelings. (P. S. - for the English teachers, my apologies for so many participles in first sentence of this paragraph most of which are probably dangling). laughing

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Sep 3rd 2012 new

dont wave to me at the bus stop anymore . he thirteen

Posts 1 - 10 of 25