Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

09/01/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I never new there was a bacon day. Enjoy!bites.today.com.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

I never new there was a bacon day. Enjoy!

bites.today.com

--hide--
Had to force myself to switch to turkey bacon and sausage to keep my cholesterol in check. Missed it for a while but not any more.

09/01/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I never new there was a bacon day. Enjoy!bites.today.com.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

I never new there was a bacon day. Enjoy!

bites.today.com

--hide--

Did someone say BBBBBLTs???? wink

09/02/2012 new

I wish I knew that I would have bought some and made a BLT with out the L&T biggrin laughing wave

09/02/2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Sure will. Bet there's a something everyday.... if not there is 24 hours more or less every da...
(Quote) John-759808 said:

Sure will. Bet there's a something everyday.... if not there is 24 hours more or less every day.. LOL

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

09/02/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I suspect you would be satisfied by Win Like A Pirate Day.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I suspect you would be satisfied by Win Like A Pirate Day.
--hide--

Yes, especially since they are becoming less often. sad

09/02/2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: I love bacon,thats for me Eggs without it is terrible, dont you agee? At breakfast it is ...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

I love bacon,thats for me
Eggs without it is terrible, dont you agee?
At breakfast it is really a treat
Also with toast,is really quite neat
Bacon is really something I dig
All I can say is THANK YOU,PORGY PIG
So,Ill sit down and eat mine right now
Beats anything you can get from a cow.

--hide--

Brian I think you can write a poem about any topic.

09/02/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Had to force myself to switch to turkey bacon and sausage to keep my cholesterol in check. Missed...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Had to force myself to switch to turkey bacon and sausage to keep my cholesterol in check. Missed it for a while but not any more.

--hide--

I also use turkey bacon. But I will admit every now and then I treat myself to real bacon. I figure all things in moderation can't be too bad for me.

09/02/2012 new

(Quote) Ginger-791603 said: Did someone say BBBBBLTs????
(Quote) Ginger-791603 said:

Did someone say BBBBBLTs????

--hide--

I need to buy the ingredients for a BLT before the tomatoes are no longer fresh from the garden. Yummy!

09/02/2012 new

(Quote) Chuck-209629 said: I wish I knew that I would have bought some and made a BLT with out the L&T
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said:

I wish I knew that I would have bought some and made a BLT with out the L&T

--hide--

I think you just improved on the BLT! laughing laughing

Posts 11 - 19 of 19