Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

01/23/2013 new

Monique, what month were you thinking of going and for how long? It sounds like a trip of a lifetime!!!

I can reasonably take 2 weeks off from work..... Possibly 3 with internet access..... Though I wouldn't want to rush the trip for everyone else....

Thanks for posting, it has certainly made me think more about a pilgrimage.

Wish you well!

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Monique-887436 said: Yes, Andrea, I have seen the movie and was very moved by it. I am doing 490 miles, then will go...
(Quote) Monique-887436 said:

Yes, Andrea, I have seen the movie and was very moved by it. I am doing 490 miles, then will go on to Fatima.

--hide--

This sounds like an amazing adventure.. I would love to do this.. I went to Fatima Portugal in March of 2011... so you ending at Fatima is a good choice.. Very peaceful and holy place..

I want to see the Movie "the way" now... If you haven't watched Fatima The 13th day Movie is good too !!! the13thday.com

01/24/2013 new

I would love to do this depending on when it is planned. I am limited to school vacations.

02/05/2013 new

It's definitely in my bucket list! I can't keep saying that I'll do it and then keep postponing it! I want to go either this year or in 2014, and if I can't do the whole trek, I'll do half of it. I'll definitely keep in touch with you all!

Spain Spain
Viva Santiago!

Posts 21 - 24 of 24