Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hello,

I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly in the Austin area since that's probably the best central location. I'd love to host in Houston but don't think as many would attend. No dates - just gauging interest for late fall.

Susie

Sep 13th 2012 new

Hi Suzie,

I would be interested in coming.

Joe

Sep 13th 2012 new

Hi susie, I would like to go

Sep 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Susie-890857 said: Hello, I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly i...
(Quote) Susie-890857 said:

Hello,

I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly in the Austin area since that's probably the best central location. I'd love to host in Houston but don't think as many would attend. No dates - just gauging interest for late fall.

Susie

--hide--

Would love to come if my budget allowed. I've only been to Texas once, and that was in Tyler back in 2004 for a wedding; didn't get to do much sightseeing.

By the way, FIRST POST ALERT! Welcome, Susie! Post often ....

Sep 17th 2012 new

I'm interested. Austin would be real fun!

Sep 19th 2012 new

I hear tell there is going to be another Houston Lights in the Heights event on December 8th. Hmmm, sounds interesting, doesn't it?

Sep 19th 2012 new

And technically, since winter doesn't begin until December 20th, that would be a fall event.

Sep 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Maggie-644602 said: And technically, since winter doesn't begin until December 20th, that would be a fall event....
(Quote) Maggie-644602 said:

And technically, since winter doesn't begin until December 20th, that would be a fall event.

--hide--

Technically, in the northern hemisphere winter begins on December 21 this year (it is usually on Dec. 21, occasionally on Dec. 22).

lil mikie

Sep 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Technically, in the northern hemisphere winter begins on December 21 this year (it is usu...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Technically, in the northern hemisphere winter begins on December 21 this year (it is usually on Dec. 21, occasionally on Dec. 22).

--hide--

So, technically, it would still be a fall event. raspberry

Sep 26th 2012 new

Mark me down as being interested.

Posts 1 - 10 of 85