Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Oct 28th 2012 new
I'm interested.
Oct 29th 2012 new

I might come depending on date and location.

Patricia

Oct 30th 2012 new

In

Oct 30th 2012 new

Cool. I'd like to go.

Nov 9th 2012 new

Good morning all! So, I've been trying to dig up a good idea and here's what I'm working with:

Meet on a Saturday and find a good seasonal event/fair/activity (I really need guidance as I'm new here). SO below is a site with LOTS of options. Shows, Zoo Lights, etc.

www.visithoustontexas.com

Anther option for an evening event is to all go to Pinot's Palette and do a painting as it's relaxed, fun, social and flexible dates:

www.pinotspalette.com (Dec calendar not up yet but here's an example) NOTE - I am NOT an artist (unless you count stick figures) but I think this would be a blast!)

Mass of course..... I attend St Laurence in Sugar Land, TX. Huge church, nice area and a hotel close by without being in the city atmosphere:

www.stlaurence.org

Hotel is on the square (about 1 mile from church - a great walk!): www.sugarlandtownsquare.com

I could approach the Marriott for a block of discounted rooms IF we have enough committment. This is a very safe, clean area, TONS of restaurants, a mall, gyms, etc - certainly, as a single gal I'd feel 100% safe staying here.

Arrive on a Friday, leave on a Sunday.....How's Dec 7-9 or Dec 14-16? Either are good for me. Please vote on the date and after the date is decided, we can narrow down the options!

Susie

Nov 9th 2012 new

12/7 - 12/9 would be my preference.

Nov 11th 2012 new

Since Texas is on my list of states that I have to visit, I am considering this trip. Are there hotels that you would recommend?

Nov 12th 2012 new
I vote for Dec 14-16.
Nov 13th 2012 new

Dec 7-9

Nov 13th 2012 new

By the way, my friends and I are putting together a Catholic singles series of symposiums at our church. Please message me if you're interested and I can send you the details. theheart

Posts 21 - 30 of 85