Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Nov 21st 2012 new

I just started a forum topic Austin, TX Jan. Symposiums for Singles!!

Nov 21st 2012 new

Hobby is closer and also has Southwest that flies in and out of there. I'm organizing Friday so can't pick you up but there are others who possibly can. I'd post a request on here and see if someone replies. I know there are lots of CM Houston folks just not sure who's active and who's not, etc. Or - one of the yes replies is an option. I selected the Marriott hotel in Sugar land as it's right in the heart of the activities - Pinot's is right there, church is within 2-miles and it's off a major highway to get to the other events which i would have no doubt you could get a ride to. That hotel would actually rediuce yourt need for a rental car. I'd check and see if they pick up at Hobby - they might. I'm not sure.

Hope that helps!

Susie

Nov 21st 2012 new

It's on the events page.

Nov 23rd 2012 new

Good morning!!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Just a few weeks to the CM Houston Weekend Event!!!

Please check it out at:

MORE
EVENTS

CM HOUSTON!!!

Note - register for Pinot's Palette ASAP - in the seating section notate "CM Group"

Susie

Nov 26th 2012 new

Good morning everyone!!! Please remember to register at Pinot's Palette for the painting class and wine! It will be a blast!!! That's an individual registration but well worth the time and effort. You get to keep your painting to hang or hide :)

Susie

Nov 26th 2012 new

I just signed up at Pinot's Pallette. To register call 713-893-0923. It is not a private party, so just sign up and tell them you are with the CM Houston group and the organizer is "Sue Ann." I think that's the name it is under, right Susie? I have done this kind of event before and it is a lot of fun, with plenty of time to snack and drink a little wine and chat. We are painting Breezy Fall, you can see it on their website. It looks so nice! I am only the second person to sign up. Hurry up, ya'll!

Nov 26th 2012 new

Awesome! I've never done it but have heard it's great so glad you enjoyed it too! Yep - you can say CM Houston as the group or use my name.

I can't wait!

Susie

Nov 28th 2012 new

Who all has registered for Pinot's so far?

Nov 28th 2012 new
Haven't checked - I'm out of town for work and will check on Friday. I know it's half-full so I'm encouraging everyone to register ASAP!
Dec 9th 2012 new

Other than a most grievous air hockey injury I had a very good time yesterday. It was great meeting so many nice people, and having a lot of fun. Thank you Suzie, for getting us all together.

Posts 61 - 70 of 85