Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dec 9th 2012 new

Maggie,

Thanks for coming! I lvoed meeting everyone and hope the gals can get together for other fun events. Sur La Table is in the our future!!!

Susie

Dec 11th 2012 new

I didn't have a camera with me, but I know several people did. Someone should post their pictures of our event for all the world to see.

Dec 11th 2012 new

I posted two pictures in my profile. How do you post pictures in the event? I am even taking bids on my painting. Opening bid $1.

Dec 11th 2012 new

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Joe-867355 said: I posted two pictures in my profile. How do you post pictures in the event? I am even taking bids o...
(Quote) Joe-867355 said:

I posted two pictures in my profile. How do you post pictures in the event? I am even taking bids on my painting. Opening bid $1.

--hide--

I would bid on your painting, but since I have one of my own...

Dec 11th 2012 new

I don't know how - I can go into events and message everyone - is that not an option for you? maybe as I was the organizer I can??? If you email me the group pics, I'll post them.

I have 2 already - mine and Tim's - which I found out, he used in a school project - hence being very intent on what he was doing. He had to create a "movie" for a project and that was a background. WOW - I don't have time to learn how he did what he did, but it worked!

Dec 11th 2012 new

Christmas is coming, what a nice gift it would be. :-)

It is a perfect white elephant gift. And if you have a minimum value of $10, I'll take that.

Dec 15th 2012 new

Ha! Yes - a good white elephant. I contacted CS and there isn't a way to post them on the events page so....they said use a profile. I haven't had a chane to post them all - but what you posted is great! Thanks Joe!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Jan 21st 2013 new

Anyone interested in maybe doing a Spring event?

Jan 27th 2013 new

I'd be interesting in the Spring Event...

Posts 71 - 80 of 85