Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Maggie-644602 said: So, technically, it would still be a fall event.
(Quote) Maggie-644602 said:

So, technically, it would still be a fall event.

--hide--

In Texas we never know if and when winter will start. laughing

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Susie-890857 said: Hello, I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly i...
(Quote) Susie-890857 said:

Hello,

I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly in the Austin area since that's probably the best central location. I'd love to host in Houston but don't think as many would attend. No dates - just gauging interest for late fall.

Susie

--hide--

.I can't tell if this is a very old post, or if you mean Fall 2013. If you mean 2013, I am interested.

Jan 28th 2013 new

Depending on the date I would be interested if you are talking about 2013. I could coordinate it with my visit to family that lives by Wharton. I wish they still lived in the Woodlands area.

Steve wave

Jan 28th 2013 new

Spring, the season, or in Spring, TX?

Jan 28th 2013 new

Okay-so I hijacked the Fall 2012 post to see if there was any interest. I'll start a new post for a Spring 2013 event (as in the season).

Posts 81 - 85 of 85