Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Search feature question

09/03/2012 new

How can I limit my search to members that are just in my city or less than 25 miles away from me? 25 miles is way too far to travel to meet somone. Some of the search results I'm getting are even in anothe state. Thanks.

09/04/2012 new

This is copied from the help FAQs:

To make changes to your saved search criteria, please begin on your Saved Search page:

• Locate the saved search you wish to update
  • Select "Edit" directly across from your search's results
  • Make the appropriate changes based on your preferences **For your specific question: on the first tab, select "Within: 25 miles Of: Chicago, IL"
  • Select "Update Saved Search" to save your changes

Please Note: Your primary search cannot contain restrictions to show only members who have a birthday today, who post in the forums, or who are online now, however, you can save these sets of criteria into a separate saved search

09/06/2012 new

(Quote) Karen-608964 said: Some of the search results I'm getting are even in anothe state. Thanks.
(Quote) Karen-608964 said:

Some of the search results I'm getting are even in anothe state. Thanks.

--hide--

I suspect that's because of the proximity of Chicago to both IN (approx. 20 miles) and WI (approx. 50 miles).

12/28/2012 new

3 months and not ONE person replied? This subscription was a waste of money. Never seen more apathetic members on a dating site than here.

12/28/2012 new

(Quote) Karen-608964 said: 3 months and not ONE person replied? This subscription was a waste of money. Never seen more apat...

3 months and not ONE person replied? This subscription was a waste of money. Never seen more apathetic members on a dating site than here.

--hide--

Didn't you read the first reply to your OP? eyebrow

theheart

12/29/2012 new

(Quote) Karen-608964 said: 3 months and not ONE person replied? This subscription was a waste of money. Never seen more apat...

--hide--
Karen it takes time sometimes to meet someone. I love reading the success stories here. In fact I just read the most recent story posted. In this story it took time to find each other. It was 5 years after they met that they eventually got married. I think that you need to be open, positive, and not in a rush. I noticed that you are new to the forums. Post often so that other members get to know you. This site is just one way to meet others. I am sorry that after three months you say that no one has replied. I see that you wrote that 25 miles is too far to travel. Maybe there are not that many members here that are less than 25 miles from where you live. Perhaps that is one of the reasons you have not received a reply. Karen I would say be open, be positive and don't be sooo quick to call it quits. Pray to meet someone who is right for you. If you do decide though to leave I wish you all the best. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth. God bless.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6