Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Did you hear???

Sep 6th 2012 new

Its New Yawk Mary's Birthday!!! Wolf Whistle

We're celebrating ALL WEEKEND and YOU are invited.... so wrap your gifts present and help get this partay started... Cheers!

Happy Birthday!

Love ya GF wave

Sep 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Its New Yawk Mary's Birthday!!! We're celebrating ALL WEEKEND and YOU are invited.... so wrap y...
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said:

Its New Yawk Mary's Birthday!!!

We're celebrating ALL WEEKEND and YOU are invited.... so wrap your gifts and help get this partay started...

Love ya GF

--hide--

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
Sep 6th 2012 new

I heard, except, it's tomorrow!! LOL!! Ok, so I started it, incorrectly....but...we have warmed up nicely!!

Sep 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: I heard, except, it's tomorrow!! LOL!! Ok, so I started it, incorrectly....but...we have wa...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

I heard, except, it's tomorrow!! LOL!! Ok, so I started it, incorrectly....but...we have warmed up nicely!!

--hide--

It IS tomorrow lil mikie

Sep 7th 2012 new

Happy Birthday, Mary!! Happy Birthday! present

Sep 7th 2012 new

present Presents for you Mary! Have some cake! Happy Birthday! party

Sep 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Its New Yawk Mary's Birthday!!! We're celebrating ALL WEEKEND and YOU are invited....

We're celebrating ALL WEEKEND and YOU are invited.... so wrap your gifts and help get this partay started...

Love ya GF

--hide--

Thank you my friends - It's so noice to be loved hug Had a good day wave

Sep 8th 2012 new

Happy Birthday!

Sep 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Its New Yawk Mary's Birthday!!! We're celebrating ALL WEEKEND and YOU are invited.... so wrap y...

Love ya GF

--hide--

Seriously??? ... Well, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY to NY Mary!!! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! You get a Gold Star! hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss party note note :party:
Sep 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Hilda-184281 said: Seriously??? ... Well, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY to NY Mary!!!
(Quote) Hilda-184281 said:

Seriously??? ... Well, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY to NY Mary!!!
--hide--

Thanks Hilda hug Welcome back wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 10