Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 8th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Sep 8th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Sep 8th 2012 new
Update

CT suggests a 4X4 cm tumor on or near the surface of the brain, good for surgery. Neuro surgen thinks it is larger tham CT suggests, but Mom doesn't remain still long enough to complete an MRI. They take about .5 hour for a head MRI. The doctors are confident surgery is going to be needed, but there is no need to have the surgery yesterday. I have no idea where the tumor is located. Behind the face is a NO surgery possible location. My guess is temporal location. Likely this is all I'll know till later Monday. rosary Thanks everyone hug
Sep 8th 2012 new

Praying

Sep 8th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Sep 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Update CT suggests a 4X4 cm tumor on or near the surface of the brain, good for surgery. Neuro surg...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Update

CT suggests a 4X4 cm tumor on or near the surface of the brain, good for surgery. Neuro surgen thinks it is larger tham CT suggests, but Mom doesn't remain still long enough to complete an MRI. They take about .5 hour for a head MRI. The doctors are confident surgery is going to be needed, but there is no need to have the surgery yesterday. I have no idea where the tumor is located. Behind the face is a NO surgery possible location. My guess is temporal location. Likely this is all I'll know till later Monday. Thanks everyone
--hide--

Praying rosary Praying continuing to pray for your Mom rose rosary theheart
Sep 8th 2012 new

Keep the faith. Sending prayers of healing. Praying

Sep 8th 2012 new

God be with you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you..

Sep 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Update CT suggests a 4X4 cm tumor on or near the surface of the brain, good for surgery. Neuro sur...

CT suggests a 4X4 cm tumor on or near the surface of the brain, good for surgery. Neuro surgen thinks it is larger tham CT suggests, but Mom doesn't remain still long enough to complete an MRI. They take about .5 hour for a head MRI. The doctors are confident surgery is going to be needed, but there is no need to have the surgery yesterday. I have no idea where the tumor is located. Behind the face is a NO surgery possible location. My guess is temporal location. Likely this is all I'll know till later Monday. Thanks everyone
--hide--

May answered prayers to our Highest Power over all on this earth first encapsulate and then shrink this nasty and unwelcome addition to what God created perfect. rose
Dove And peace to you Clair, God's peace continue to hold you Dove

Sep 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Update CT suggests a 4X4 cm tumor on or near the surface of the brain, good for surgery. Neuro sur...

--hide--
Thanks for the update on your mom's condition. I will continue to pray for your mother and you. Hopefully medication can shrink the tumor.

Posts 31 - 40 of 55