Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 9th 2012 new
Praying rosary Prayers being said for you and your mom.
Sep 11th 2012 new
Update #2:

Mom is being discharged tomorrow. The NRI made the doc feel confident there is no need to opperate "yesterday." The surgery will be scheduled at discharge and Mom will go through some normal pre op stuff. It all looks good for now rosary Thanks everyone!

Clair
Sep 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Sep 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Mom was taken to the ER yesterday afternoon feeling pain in her leg. While trying to find out what has happening a ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Mom was taken to the ER yesterday afternoon feeling pain in her leg. While trying to find out what has happening a head CT was done. A calcified tumor was found in her right brain. She was transported to a larger hospital overnight. I'm assuming for more tests this morning. My saga started 17 years ago with what looked like a calcified tumor. This indicates slow growth thus benign tumor. Mine wasn't though. I'm calm and anxious right now till I hear more.

Thanks,

Clair
--hide--

Prayers for your mom, Clair.

We have included her in our community prayers including the Sunday Mass.

Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary hug
Sep 11th 2012 new

I join you in prayers for your mom's health-- Lord protect your daughter as she goes through testing and surround her with those who can help her. May every hand that touches her be kind, caring, compassionate, and competent. Give your peace to her and her son as they walk this road with you. Praying

Sep 12th 2012 new
Update

Mom is home until Sept. 24 when surgery is scheduled. The roughest part looks like it will be some family members allowing her to do things for herself. At least try to do them anyway. Last night at supper Mom said, "I feel like a 1 month old." rosary Thanks everyone!

Clair
Sep 13th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Sep 25th 2012 new
Thanls everyone!

Mom's surgery went well yesterday. There was some tumor left behind out of fear of damaging the vien that drains the blood from the brain. She has use of her left arm & leg, it was a point od concern. A week to get the pathology back on the tumor. It was very hard = calcium + slow goring. Everything looks good so far.

rosary Clair
Sep 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Thanls everyone! Mom's surgery went well yesterday. There was some tumor left behind out of fe...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Thanls everyone!

Mom's surgery went well yesterday. There was some tumor left behind out of fear of damaging the vien that drains the blood from the brain. She has use of her left arm & leg, it was a point od concern. A week to get the pathology back on the tumor. It was very hard = calcium + slow goring. Everything looks good so far.

Clair
--hide--

clap Continued prayers for you mother Praying and so glad to here she can mover her left arm and leg. So now you can't say mom is hard headed anymore can you Clair scratchchin

Really hope she is on the road to complete recovery and back on her feet again with the use of her arms and legs. God Bless you for all you do for her. Peace and Prayers Praying rosary theheart Kathleen

Sep 25th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Thanls everyone! Mom's surgery went well yesterday. There was some tumor left behind out of fea...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Thanls everyone!

Clair
--hide--

Continuing to pray for your Mom Praying
Posts 41 - 50 of 55