Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Mary as a single mother

Sep 8th 2012 new

A glorious birthday blessing to Mary Mother of God who was a single mother even though her son was already grown, may she bless all single mothers and fathers who are struggling, even the ones with adult children. Praying theheart rosary rose Happy Birthday!

Sep 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Madonna-819886 said: A glorious birthday blessing to Mary Mother of God who was a single mother even though her son ...
(Quote) Madonna-819886 said:

A glorious birthday blessing to Mary Mother of God who was a single mother even though her son was already grown, may she bless all single mothers and fathers who are struggling, even the ones with adult children.

--hide--

Beautiful post, Madonna.

I remember looking at my son sleep when he was younger. The love I had for that little boy! I imagined Mary feeling the same way looking at her own child of God. Children are such a gift. Mary's influence and intercession is such a blessing!

Nov 21st 2012 new

We don't need to worry. Mary was the only perfect mother, the rest of us just have to try and ask heaven for the grace and they'll do the rest. scratchchin rosary rose heart

Posts 1 - 3 of 3