Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 10th 2013 new
Hilarious.
Apr 10th 2013 new
Hey ladies, I heard Santa Clause is looking for a date. LOL
Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: Hi all, I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there ar...
(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said:

Hi all,

I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there are women who like men over 45 with facial hair? I love beards and it's hard to find a man who has facial hair. I was thinking it might be a good box to have on preferences along with hair color for facial hair. Do you like facial hair?

Lorrie

--hide--

Hi Lorrie,

I think it depends on the guy. Pete wore a mustache at least and often a goatee, sometimes a full beard, but he kept them neat and trimmed. He looked really funny without his mustache I think, proabably because he always had one, except those rare occasions when trimming went awry lol. But, I also think a clean shaven male face is nice. Not too keen on long straggly beards like ZZ top or Duck Dynasty, not too keen on the mutton chop mustaches either or handle bar mustaches and sideburns that are really long and along the jaw. But, I have to say there is something incredibly appealing about that five o'clock shadow beard, although I have no idea how guys keep that look. . .and I don't mind bald or receeding hairlines in fact I really like them, so I think all guys should wear that proudly if it is happening to them. . .very manly.

Posts 121 - 123 of 123