Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Sep 11th 2012 new

Very well stated Terry. What is on the inside is more important than the package.

Sep 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: Hi all, I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there ar...
(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said:

Hi all,

I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there are women who like men over 45 with facial hair? I love beards and it's hard to find a man who has facial hair. I was thinking it might be a good box to have on preferences along with hair color for facial hair. Do you like facial hair?

Lorrie

--hide--
I've got no problem with it just so long as it's neat.

Sep 11th 2012 new

Well.....used to wear a goatee a lot....but then only in the winter time. Course the winters are so mild here I can really go "year round" without wearing one. And of course there's one more reason I don't wear one much anymore; the white!

Sep 11th 2012 new

i loved all my italian aunts who doted on me when i was a kid but, that said, i cannot deal with a woman who has facial hair.

unh unh, no way jose!

wink

Sep 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: No grizzly Adams though
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

No grizzly Adams though

--hide--

LOL - not even any Jeremiah Johnsons either?

Sep 11th 2012 new

darn. time to get that mustache removal kit out! tongue laughing laughing

I actually quite like a man with facial hair!
yeah, baby!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

(Quote) David-364112 said: i loved all my italian aunts who doted on me when i was a kid but, that said, i cannot de...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

i loved all my italian aunts who doted on me when i was a kid but, that said, i cannot deal with a woman who has facial hair.

unh unh, no way jose!

--hide--

Sep 11th 2012 new

Everyone I know and love has that white sprinkled through. We've earned it!!! heart wink

Sep 11th 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Everyone I know and love has that white sprinkled through. We've earned it!!!
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

Everyone I know and love has that white sprinkled through. We've earned it!!!

--hide--

Yes! We have earned it - kids or no kids! biggrin Like many wrinkles are SMILE lines from years of laughing, right?

Also, remember, any facial hair is by nature temporary - can be shaved and re-grown as needed. Not a permanent situation, some die-hards I suppose, notwithstanding.

Sep 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Patti-64264 said: Loved Grizzly Adams
(Quote) Patti-64264 said:

Loved Grizzly Adams

--hide--

His character was awesome.

Sep 11th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: LOL - not even any Jeremiah Johnsons either?
(Quote) David-364112 said:

LOL - not even any Jeremiah Johnsons either?

--hide--

When I used to spend a week at the hunting cabin (no running water), my son would say he was being one with nature.

I'd tell him get in that lake!!!!

[maybe is was not Grizzy Adams facial hair, more the thought (scent) of being "one with nature"].

Posts 21 - 30 of 123