Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

01/10/2013 new

I was watching one of those talk shows (I was channel surfing & stopped to listen on this topic) several months ago & the topic "Was facial masks & dating". We all try this at one time or anoother.

Men have this thing by changing their appearence w/ the use of a"MASK" by thegrowth of facial which really changes the man facial features & in most cases makes himself look older & hides his true good looks w/ this facial growth of hair. There is no way for the woman to see the real face for the men in most cases will refuse to remove the facial hair, maybe not realizing they are wearing a mask & are hiding behind a mask. There are women that DO NOT LIKE THIS FACIAL HAIR ON MEN. ANd they look terrible when they are looking like a rainbow of colors as the man ages, making him look even OLDER.

Women wear a MASK w/ thier makeup, false hair, & enhancing certain body parts. We all need to remember that these things can not last forever. It doesn't last forever. ASK YOUR SELVES WHAT IS ATTRACKING A PERSON TO YOURSELF? IS THE PERSON YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE REALLY ATTRACTED TO YOUR MASK OR TO THE REAL YOU BEHIND THE MASK.

A NATURAL APPEARENCE IS SO MUCH BETTER. There are no doubts in your minds as to whether the other person in you life was attracted to the REAL you or to the MASK you hide behind. It is better to be honest about your appearence then to live a lie behind a MASK of False appearence. AND IF YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR APPEARENCE TO GET THE OTHER SEX TO NOTICE YOU, WILL IT BE A TRUE ATTRACTION TO THE REAL YOU OR THE MASK?

01/12/2013 new

Hey why stop at facial hair? scratchchin Some women really like a hairy chest, arms and legs! eyepopping shhh

01/13/2013 new

I prefer clean shaven men

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: Hi all, I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there ar...
(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said:

Hi all,

I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there are women who like men over 45 with facial hair? I love beards and it's hard to find a man who has facial hair. I was thinking it might be a good box to have on preferences along with hair color for facial hair. Do you like facial hair?

Lorrie

--hide--

I've had a goatee for years, but have recently gone the clean-shaven route. biggrin

theheart

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: Hi all, I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there ar...
(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said:

Hi all,

I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there are women who like men over 45 with facial hair? I love beards and it's hard to find a man who has facial hair. I was thinking it might be a good box to have on preferences along with hair color for facial hair. Do you like facial hair?

Lorrie

--hide--
Hi Lorrie,

I can't do Santa Claus, but I think men with or without facial look fine. I think men who are tall and muscular (Brawn types) look especially great a beard. Satan is usually depicted with a black, pointy goat-tee and thin mustache which is why I am not to keen on this look. It's creepy and scary... mischievous

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: No grizzly Adams though
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

No grizzly Adams though

--hide--
How about Jeramiah Johnson (AKA Robert Redford)? thisdistractedglobe.com

01/13/2013 new

I don't have a prefference , if we have chemistry ...

FYI, I don't have facial hair biggrin

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Junita-930627 said: I don't have a prefference , if we have chemistry ... FYI, I don't ha...
(Quote) Junita-930627 said:

I don't have a prefference , if we have chemistry ...

FYI, I don't have facial hair

--hide--
laughing

01/14/2013 new

I Do.... :)

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Myra-928452 said: I was watching one of those talk shows (I was channel surfing & stopped to listen on this topi...
(Quote) Myra-928452 said:

I was watching one of those talk shows (I was channel surfing & stopped to listen on this topic) several months ago & the topic "Was facial masks & dating". We all try this at one time or anoother.

Men have this thing by changing their appearence w/ the use of a"MASK" by thegrowth of facial which really changes the man facial features & in most cases makes himself look older & hides his true good looks w/ this facial growth of hair. There is no way for the woman to see the real face for the men in most cases will refuse to remove the facial hair, maybe not realizing they are wearing a mask & are hiding behind a mask. There are women that DO NOT LIKE THIS FACIAL HAIR ON MEN. ANd they look terrible when they are looking like a rainbow of colors as the man ages, making him look even OLDER.

Women wear a MASK w/ thier makeup, false hair, & enhancing certain body parts. We all need to remember that these things can not last forever. It doesn't last forever. ASK YOUR SELVES WHAT IS ATTRACKING A PERSON TO YOURSELF? IS THE PERSON YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE REALLY ATTRACTED TO YOUR MASK OR TO THE REAL YOU BEHIND THE MASK.

A NATURAL APPEARENCE IS SO MUCH BETTER. There are no doubts in your minds as to whether the other person in you life was attracted to the REAL you or to the MASK you hide behind. It is better to be honest about your appearence then to live a lie behind a MASK of False appearence. AND IF YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR APPEARENCE TO GET THE OTHER SEX TO NOTICE YOU, WILL IT BE A TRUE ATTRACTION TO THE REAL YOU OR THE MASK?

--hide--

I respectfully disagree with the comparison of men with facial hair to women with make up. Totally different. The hair on my face is natural.
The opposite of your assertion could be stated, that men who shave are hiding their natural appearance. Where do hair styles enter in? If I grow a pony tail does that make me a rebel? Chic? A convict? An intellect? Effeminate? Who makes those judgments? Why does it matter anyway? Maybe I grow it because my dear uncle had one, or I am playing a part in a play with a bearded character, or my wife likes it, or my daughter,
or it's experimental, or a million other reasons? Does it have to be a mask?
I do agree though that the true self is defined by something far more important than any physical appearance, which matters so very little. But can't my beard just be a beard? Why can't a man's natural appearance include or exclude facial hair? This thread has proven that some women like it for that reason, some women dislike it for this reason.

Certainly women who use make up are hiding their natural appearance; enhancement to some, detraction to others. But make up is not natural, facial hair on men is!

Posts 81 - 90 of 123