Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

10/22/2012 new
Praying! May God have mercy on America! Land of the free, home of the brave! In God we trust! Cindy
10/22/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I would kindly ask that we pray individually for Romney that he may be enlightened and guided b...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I would kindly ask that we pray individually for Romney that he may be enlightened and guided by the Holy Spirit for his last debate tonight!

--hide--

...and that he be protected (we've got some serious spiritual warfare going on these days)! Praying

10/22/2012 new
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: (Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I would kindly ask that we pray individually for Ro...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

Quote:
Patricia-29176 said:

I would kindly ask that we pray individually for Romney that he may be enlightened and guided by the Holy Spirit for his last debate tonight!

...and that he be protected (we've got some serious spiritual warfare going on these days)!

--hide--
I pray that the Holy Spirit enlighten and guide Romney in the debate tonight.

I pray for God to place a hedge of protection around Romney and Ryan, their families, and the United States of America.

A rosary was offered for the debate. rosary Praying
10/22/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I pray that the Holy Spirit enlighten and guide Romney in the debate tonight. I pray for God to p...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I pray that the Holy Spirit enlighten and guide Romney in the debate tonight.

I pray for God to place a hedge of protection around Romney and Ryan, their families, and the United States of America.

A rosary was offered for the debate.
--hide--

AMEN!!

And may the Holy Spirit grant Romney and Ryan wisdom, strengthen them, and grant wisdom to all people as we vote!

Praying rosary theheart

10/24/2012 new

Please join us tomorrow night (Thursday) to pray for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as they go into the home stretch of the campaign and for their successful election in November (only a couple weeks away)! Everyone is welcome to pray with us 10PM EST, 9PM CST, 7PM PST Thursday night.

10/25/2012 new

REMINDER: PLEASE JOIN OUR VIRTUAL PRAYER GROUP TONIGHT 9PM CST TO PRAY FOR ROMNEY/RYAN VICTORY!

10/26/2012 new

PRAYER FOR EIGHTH DAY OF NOVENA TO ST. THOMAS MORE

Dear St. Thomas More, in your earthly life, you were a loyal child of God and a steadfast son of the Church, never taking your eyes off the crown for which you strove. Even in the face of death, you trusted in God to give you the victory, and He rewarded you with the palm of martyrdom. Through your prayers and intercession, obtain for us and ours the grace of final perserverance and protection from sudden and uprovided death, so that we may one day enjoy the Beatific Vision in your glorioius company.

Our Father . . .
Hail Mary . . .
Glory Be . . .

Glorious St. Thomas More, I beg you to take up our cause, confident that you will advocate for us before God's Throne with the same zeal and diligence that marked your career on earth. If it be in accord with God's will, obtain for us the favor we seek, namely ___________________.

Pray for us, O Blessed St. Thomas More.
That we may faithfully follow you on the hard road that leads to the narrow gate of eternal life.

10/30/2012 new

PRAYER FOR NINTH DAY OF NOVENA TO ST. THOMAS MORE

Dear St. Thomas More, you spent your whole earthly life preparing for the life to com. Everything you endured prepared you not only for the glory God wished to bestow upon you in heaven, but for your work as the patron of lawyers, judges, and statesmen, and steadfast friend to all who call upon you. Through your prayers and intercession, obtain for us aid in all our necessities, both corporal and spiritual, and the grace to follow in your footsteps, until at last we are safely home with you in the mansions our Father has prepared for us in heaven.

Our Father . . .
Hail Mary . . .
Glory Be . . .

Glorious St. Thomas More, I beg you to take up our cause, confident that you will advocate for us before God's Throne with the same zeal and diligence that marked your career on earth. If it be in accord with God's will, obtain for us the favor we seek, namely ___________________.

Pray for us, O Blessed St. Thomas More.
That we may faithfully follow you on the hard road that leads to the narrow gate of eternal life.

10/31/2012 new

Tomorrow night is the last Thursday before the election. Please, please join our virtual prayer group at 9PM CST to pray for the successful election of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan next week!

11/01/2012 new

EVERYONE - PLEASE JOIN US TONIGHT AT 9PM CST TO PRAY FOR MITT ROMNEY AND PAUL RYAN AND THEIR SUCCESSFUL ELECTION ON TUESDAY! THIS IS SO VERY IMPORTANT AND THIS IT THE LAST THURSDAY NIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN OUR VIRTUAL PRAYER GROUP. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE PRAYED WITH US BEFORE. THERE IS A NOVENA AND A LITANY TO ST. THOMAS MORE SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD.

MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT ENLIGHTEN ALL VOTERS AND SEND HIS WISDOM TO ROMNEY AND RYAN AND THEIR CAMPAIGNS FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS THROUGH THE ELECTION.Praying

Posts 151 - 160 of 166