Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 1st 2012 new

I found this prayer card at a cafe I was at, sitting in a little basket for all to take home.

A call to Corporate Prayer;

Let us stand united and committed to pray for 2 minutes each day at 12.

"If My people will humble themselves and pray, I will hear from Heave and Heal their land." II Chron 7:14

Pray for America

Praying

Nov 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: I found this prayer card at a cafe I was at, sitting in a little basket for all to take home....
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

I found this prayer card at a cafe I was at, sitting in a little basket for all to take home.

A call to Corporate Prayer;

Let us stand united and committed to pray for 2 minutes each day at 12.

"If My people will humble themselves and pray, I will hear from Heave and Heal their land." II Chron 7:14

Pray for America

--hide--

sorry Hear from Heaven.

Nov 1st 2012 new

I will be praying as well for a Romney/Ryan Victory.

I was wondering if CM members could get this message out
and send it off to their State Attorney General Offices and their
"good" Congressman's Offices

Liberal partisan groups have encouraged the United Nations to send election "monitors" to states like Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and several others.

The U.N. agreed, saying that state and local election officials have an "obligation" to let them "monitor" polling locations and watch people as they vote.

Two state attorneys general have said that these U.N. election "monitors" are not above local election laws and must keep their distance.

The United Nations is not above our election laws.

The ACLJ is encouraging every state attorney general to enforce our laws, and to tell these U.N. "monitors" that if they come, they must follow our laws or be arrested.

Sign our Petition to Stop UN Monitors and Voter Intimidation.

Jay Sekulow
ACLJ Chief Counsel "Jay Sekulow, ACLJ Chief Counsel"jsekulow@action.aclj.org

P.S. The election is only days away. Please make sure to share this urgent message with your friends on Facebook and forward this email today. Thank you.

Nov 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Colette-902447 said: I will be praying as well for a Romney/Ryan Victory.I was wondering if CM members c...
(Quote) Colette-902447 said:

I will be praying as well for a Romney/Ryan Victory.

I was wondering if CM members could get this message out
and send it off to their State Attorney General Offices and their
"good" Congressman's Offices

Liberal partisan groups have encouraged the United Nations to send election "monitors" to states like Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and several others.

The U.N. agreed, saying that state and local election officials have an "obligation" to let them "monitor" polling locations and watch people as they vote.

Two state attorneys general have said that these U.N. election "monitors" are not above local election laws and must keep their distance.

The United Nations is not above our election laws.

The ACLJ is encouraging every state attorney general to enforce our laws, and to tell these U.N. "monitors" that if they come, they must follow our laws or be arrested.

Sign our Petition to Stop UN Monitors and Voter Intimidation.

Jay Sekulow
ACLJ Chief Counsel "Jay Sekulow, ACLJ Chief Counsel"jsekulow@action.aclj.org

P.S. The election is only days away. Please make sure to share this urgent message with your friends on Facebook and forward this email today. Thank you.

--hide--

Colette, thank you for praying with us! You might want to post a copy of your posting in the PartIV What can we do to elect Romney/Ryan thread in the Culture and Current Events Forum. It is where we are putting many practical suggestions and asking for help to get things done such as this.

Nov 2nd 2012 new

Thank you Patricia for this Novena-----Thank you St. Thomas More for your intercession --for your love ----------------Amenbiggrin

Nov 3rd 2012 new

Thank you to everyone who joined us in praying on our last Thursday night before the election.

Please continue praying though through the election day! I know many Churches are having special Masses and Prayer vigils on Monday night - the night before the election. And, we can certainly pray here as a group on Monday night at 9pm CST if anyone would like to join in.

Posts 161 - 166 of 166