Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

09/14/2012 new
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: In case anyone is interested, here's a link on how to say the Patriotic Rosary . http://www.pri...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: In case anyone is interested, here's a link on how to say the Patriotic Rosary .

www.priestsforlife.org

May The Immaculate Conception, Patroness of the United States of America, intercede for us.
--hide--

Thank-you for the link, Mary, and such a great idea, Patricia.

With the recent happenings, now we need a Romney/Ryan win more than ever.

I find these recent events unsettling to say the least.
09/14/2012 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Thank-you for the link, Mary, and such a great idea, Patricia. With the recent happen...
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said:

Thank-you for the link, Mary, and such a great idea, Patricia.

With the recent happenings, now we need a Romney/Ryan win more than ever.

I find these recent events unsettling to say the least.
--hide--
You are most welcome. It felt good to pray for each of the 50 states corresponding to the 50 Hail Marys.

You are so correct about how we need Romney and Ryan to win more than ever.

Did you see the 2016 Obama's America yet?
09/14/2012 new

Thank you everyone for joining in our prayers last night for Romney/Ryan victory! The ladies of CM have really stepped up here. And, I'm especially glad to see some of the CM gentleman joining this virtual prayer group, and hope that even more join in for next Thursday!

I really do believe in the immense power of prayer and am sure that Christ was with us last night. Please hear our prayers, O Lord.Praying

09/14/2012 new

Thank you, Patricia, for doing this. I will definitely join you in praying that Romney and Ryan win the election for so many reasons including but not limited to the protection of the unborn, protection of America from foreign enemies, support for our military, religious freedom, reduction of the deficit, protection of Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security, freedom to work in a free economy, return of America to a Christian nation, repeal of Obamacare, reduction of government and government's interference in our lives...

- Elizabeth

09/14/2012 new

Will join on Thus ... Praying Praying

09/14/2012 new

Amen theheart

Thanks Patricia

09/15/2012 new

Thank you for this post! Prayer is ESSENTIAL for victory in this election! I will also keep the priests you mention in prayer . . . May Our Blessed Mother cover them in her mantel of loving protection.

09/15/2012 new
Thanks, Patricia, will join you next Thursday. rosary Praying
09/15/2012 new

I will be joining you in this prayer.

If you want to copy this Prayer listed by Patricia to your computer you can put it on notepad or word with the following procedure:

Highlight the text by holding the left mouse button down and scroll Down the page and then to the end of the last line.

Then do a right click and select copy. Then bring up notepad by clicking on start or the round orb(depending on which Windows version you have you may have to search for notepad), left click on the blank page, then right click and select paste. You should now have the Prayer on notepad. When you close the screen it will ask if you want to save it. Click save and then name it "St. Thomas Moore" so you can find it. Click save It will be stored in notepad. Word will usually take the first line of text and may ask if you want to change the name, just click save again. It will be saved

Put this here for those that are not really computer literate when it comes to copying text that they might want to have handy on the computer. We sometimes don't consider what we do naturally on the computer others may not know how to do it.

Steve wave

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: LITANY OF ST. THOMAS MORE (to be prayed each time after the Novena prayers)Lord, have m...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

LITANY OF ST. THOMAS MORE (to be prayed each time after the Novena prayers)

Lord, have mercy. Lord have mercy.
Christ, have mercy. Christ have mercy.
Lord, have mercy. Lord have mercy.
Christ hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.

St. Thomas More, Patron of Statesmen, Politicians and Lawyers, Pray for us.

St. Thomas More, Patron of Justices, Judges and Magistrates, Pray for us.

St. Thomas More, Model of Integrity and Virtue in Public and Private Life, Pray for us.

St. Thomas More, Servant of the Word of God and the Body and Blood of Christ, Pray for us.

St. Thomas More, Model of Holiness in the Sacrament of Marriage, Pray for us.

St. Thomas More, Teacher of his Children in the Catholic Faith, Pray for us.

St. Thomas More, Defender of the Weak and the Poor, Pray for us.

S.t Thomas More, Promoter of Human Life and Dignity, Pray for us.

Lamb of God, you take away the sin of the world; Spare us O Lord.
Lamb of God, you take away the sin of the world; Graciously hear us O Lord.
Lamb of God, you take away the sin of the world; Have mercy on us.

Let us pray: O Glorious St. Thomas More, Patron of Statesmen, Politicians, Judges and Lawyers, your life of prayer and penance and your zeal for justice, integrity and firm principle in public and family life led you to the path of martyrdom and sainthood. Intercede for our Statesmen, Politicians (particularly Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan), Judges and Lawyers, that they may be courageous and effective in their defense and promotion of the sanctity of human life -- the foundation of all other human rights. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

--hide--

09/15/2012 new

(Quote) Steve-72317 said: I will be joining you in this prayer. If you want to copy this Prayer listed by Patricia to...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

I will be joining you in this prayer.

If you want to copy this Prayer listed by Patricia to your computer you can put it on notepad or word with the following procedure:

Highlight the text by holding the left mouse button down and scroll Down the page and then to the end of the last line.

Then do a right click and select copy. Then bring up notepad by clicking on start or the round orb(depending on which Windows version you have you may have to search for notepad), left click on the blank page, then right click and select paste. You should now have the Prayer on notepad. When you close the screen it will ask if you want to save it. Click save and then name it "St. Thomas Moore" so you can find it. Click save It will be stored in notepad. Word will usually take the first line of text and may ask if you want to change the name, just click save again. It will be saved

Put this here for those that are not really computer literate when it comes to copying text that they might want to have handy on the computer. We sometimes don't consider what we do naturally on the computer others may not know how to do it.

Steve

--hide--

Hi Steve, thanks so much for sharing this information on how to copy it. I myself am not able to do anything high-tech and there are things I would like to do. So, I will continue putting up the novena prayers - 1 each week- and it will be there for everybody. (And, the litany to St. Thomas More that appears earlier in the thread is to be prayed after the Novena Prayer).

Posts 41 - 50 of 166