Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: What is your problem with this? It is a letter from a Bishop. You have your priorities...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

What is your problem with this? It is a letter from a Bishop. You have your priorities, I have mine. For me keeping my eye on the ball is following Catholic teaching! It isn't either-or, it is all...religious freedom, abortion, etc. We need to vote against intrinsic evil.

--hide--
" There you go again " Ronald Regan

Oct 29th 2012 new
Awesome, well said Wendy! Our church is Jesus Christ! He is the way, the truth, and the life!!! Thank you :-)
Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-556947 said: " There you go again " Ronald Regan
(Quote) Michael-556947 said:

" There you go again " Ronald Regan

--hide--

Their YOU go again...

By-the-way, nice new picture, Michael.

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Their YOU go again...By-the-way, nice new picture, Michael.

Their YOU go again...

--hide--

*There

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Keith-806420 said: I agree Wendy! And, 'Pray'! My Mom has the 'Today Show' and mainstream election n...
(Quote) Keith-806420 said:

I agree Wendy! And, 'Pray'! My Mom has the 'Today Show' and mainstream election news on 24/7, and she has gone from considering to vote for Romney after the Clint Eastwood speech a few weeks ago, to believing the Democratic 'lies' about him, and becomming very against him and Pro Obama again ! Iv'e pretty much been a Democratic Voter (The little I have actually voted ) until this current election. Although, I do not favor, nor promote the Mormon religion; I do promote life and freedom of religion ! This, I'm greatful to realize due to other Pro life - Romney posts on Catholic Match forums, as well as EWTN. I have definately converted to Republican for good! I may be in the 'lower' income range, but I'm not going to compromise my spiritual and religious freedom; or that of my fellow brothers for any person or government. Also, my Mom says that she 'knows' what is going on with the election and the type of people and the policies of our president elects because she watches the news continuously, although she has not turned on EWTN in months (years) That is where I learned of Obamas measure to have healthcare plans required to cover contraception, which could 'End' Catholic charities to say the least!! We Catholic Christians need to pray and evangalize for Life (Romney) on this election! God Bless!

--hide--

Good for you Keith highfive Maybe when you visit your mom, you can switch on EWTN. It sounds like you will be able to witness to her!

Oct 30th 2012 new

asensiblelife.com

Oct 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Their YOU go again...By-the-way, nice new picture, Michael.

Their YOU go again...

--hide--
thank you but you did recognize the picture in the background

Oct 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: www.priestsforlife.org

www.priestsforlife.org

--hide--
when you do keep your eye on the ball . what that ship represents

Oct 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-556947 said: when you do keep your eye on the ball . what that ship represents
(Quote) Michael-556947 said:

when you do keep your eye on the ball . what that ship represents

--hide--

nice

Posts 51 - 60 of 68