Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Gas Prices

09/15/2012 new

What are you guys paying for gas?I just filled up my car and it was 4.09 a gallon that was the best price I could get here in Ct. outrageous right?eyepopping

09/15/2012 new
3.53 here with a 10 cent discount at Walmarts murphy gas. My gas bill is hugh now as i drive 200 miles a day to and from work!! Time to move closer if i can find something
09/15/2012 new

It just went up here. If I get it in Iowa its 3.79 (plus I go to Hy-vee where I get a 3 cent discount), If I get it in my hometown its 3.99

I put gas in yesterday for the 3.79. The thing that irritated me most was just the day before it was 3.59!

09/15/2012 new

(Quote) Jason-55847 said: What are you guys paying for gas?I just filled up my car and it was 4.09 a gallon that was the bes...
(Quote) Jason-55847 said:

What are you guys paying for gas?I just filled up my car and it was 4.09 a gallon that was the best price I could get here in Ct. outrageous right?

--hide--

$4.20, sigh. And I have an average 3 hour commute per day for work (don't know the mileage offhand), so I am spending about $90-ish per week on gas.

09/15/2012 new
It's $3.92 here, depending on which gas station you go to. It's cheaper ten miles north in Cincinnati for some reason. I have to cross the boarder on Wednesday, so I will get gas there.

wave Hi Jason!
09/15/2012 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: It's $3.92 here, depending on which gas station you go to. It's cheaper ten miles north in Cincinn...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: It's $3.92 here, depending on which gas station you go to. It's cheaper ten miles north in Cincinnati for some reason. I have to cross the boarder on Wednesday, so I will get gas there.

Hi Jason!
--hide--

It is called state taxes. Mo is always 22 cents cheaper then kansas. When i drive from that direction i always stop at the last gas station in mo and fill up the tank even if it 1/2 or 3/4 full.

09/15/2012 new
Anywhere from $4.09 to $4.26 here in south San Francisco Bay area. Typically $4.17 close to home.
09/15/2012 new
3.65 and a 15 cent off per gallon if you shop at Food City!
09/15/2012 new
In recent days I've seen 3.999 for regular unleaded around here. I have a card for 3 cents off per gallon at Sheetz, which is a convenience store chain in this part of the country.
09/15/2012 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: In recent days I've seen 3.999 for regular unleaded around here. I have a card for 3 cents off per gallon at S...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: In recent days I've seen 3.999 for regular unleaded around here. I have a card for 3 cents off per gallon at Sheetz, which is a convenience store chain in this part of the country.
--hide--
Although Dairy Mart and Circle K are sometimes cheaper than Sheetz even with the discount.
Posts 1 - 10 of 88