Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 16th 2012 new
I think it was $3.59 at Sam's. Gas increases after hurricanes, and Isaac isn't that far gone...
Sep 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Jason-55847 said: What are you guys paying for gas?I just filled up my car and it was 4.09 a gallon that was the bes...
(Quote) Jason-55847 said:

What are you guys paying for gas?I just filled up my car and it was 4.09 a gallon that was the best price I could get here in Ct. outrageous right?

--hide--

$3.99!

Sep 16th 2012 new

Where I am in NJ, we usually have cheaper gas prices, but I'm so discouraged by the prices. Yesterday, it was 3.68.

Sep 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Steve-72317 said: Mary, New York state charges 67.4 cents per gallon. take that from your $4.23 and ...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

Mary,

New York state charges 67.4 cents per gallon. take that from your $4.23 and it is 3.556 per gallon. Approximately 20% is taxes, highestState gas tax in the country

Steve

--hide--

Hey Steve, welcome back wave

The $4.23 was in NYC last night - up by me it could be around 4.10 - we had some Lukoil Gas Stations in NY, NJ & PA charging over $8 they were boycotting having to charge more than most stations because of Lukoil. I am fortunate I work near NJ, so I get my gas there, anywhere between 40 to 60 cents cheaper.

Hey Barrack, do you think that you can take your head out of the clouds with all of the rah, rah speeches and realize what the average middle class person is going through - Oh yeah, that's right the government is going to take care of all of us wink

Sep 16th 2012 new

i bought gas at a truck stop price of regular unleaded gas 3.69 in louisiana

Sep 17th 2012 new
$3.53 today (Monday). But that's the lowest price. Saw a sign with a high of 3.69 on it. I drive by a dozen stations every day, and I check the prices as I drive by. Then I know where to fill up on the way home.
Sep 17th 2012 new

Canada

In my place yesterday, regular 87 Octane:

(Cad $ 1.199 / Liter) x (1 US $ / 0.9755 Cad $) x (3.78541 Liter / 1 US Gal) = US $ 4.65 / US Gal

scratchchin

Sep 18th 2012 new

There's only so much of the stuff in the ground. Prices are only going to go up as the remaining oil gets harder and harder to extract and the supply diminishes.

Sep 18th 2012 new

$3.98 around here now.Wait till it goes up to $5.The way things look in the Middle Easr,it wont be long.

Sep 18th 2012 new

Our gas prices are due to the Obama energy policy and refusal to allow domestic oil production approval in the US. The gas & oil production in the US on Federal Lands has been reduced to its lowest levels in 10 years due to Obama policies Which he hopes to raise the price to that of the Europeans at about $10.00 per gallon. There is more oil in North America Than in the Middle East if it were not for Obama cancelling oil leases in his 2nd week of office

blog.heritage.org

Steve wave

Posts 31 - 40 of 88