Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 22nd 2012 new
OUCH, Laura!!! =-O
Sep 22nd 2012 new

Down the road and over the bridge I got gas for $3.87, but back over the bridge and down rhe other road I paid $3.95. I don't get it? Somebody is making money!

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Down the road and over the bridge I got gas for $3.87, but back over the bridge and down rhe othe...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

Down the road and over the bridge I got gas for $3.87, but back over the bridge and down rhe other road I paid $3.95. I don't get it? Somebody is making money!

--hide--

the

Sep 22nd 2012 new
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Down the road and over the bridge I got gas for $3.87, but back over the bridge and down rhe other road I paid ...

--hide--
Yeah, I noticed that too. Saw it vary from ~$3.87 to $3.99 at various locations.
Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Down the road and over the bridge I got gas for $3.87, ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. Saw it vary from ~$3.87 to $3.99 at various locations.
--hide--

wave
Yes! somebody down the road is making more money than the other. How could that be? Of course I go now to the lower price.

Sep 22nd 2012 new
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Down the ro...

Quote:
Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Yes! somebody down the road is making more money than the other. How could that be? Of course I go now to the lower price.

--hide--
wave Cindy, I go back and forth to Cleveland enough to know where the cheaper gas stations are within my typical travel route. They have always been a few cents cheaper than my point of origin. A couple weeks ago I was in Cleveland and, to the best of my recollection, that gas station was about ~.10 MORE. I was shocked.

Imagine if the overall trend continues to increase!

Of course, I uttered, "We have to get rid of Barak Obama".
Sep 22nd 2012 new

wave

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote)
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Quote:
Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Cindy, I go back and forth to Cleveland enough to know where the cheaper gas stations are within my typical travel route. They have always been a few cents cheaper than my point of origin. A couple weeks ago I was in Cleveland and, to the best of my recollection, that gas station was about ~.10 MORE. I was shocked.

--hide--

A few ago we drove to Ohio on the turnpike, but I didn't need any gas there, had a full tank, but I do know the turnpike tollls sure went up! I was surprised. Nothing is free and they keep taking more and more from us, while they are getting rich.

Happy campaining to you! United States Flag wave

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

Quote:
Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Quote:
Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Cindy, I go back and forth to Cleveland enough to know where the cheaper gas stations are within my typical travel route. They have always been a few cents cheaper than my point of origin. A couple weeks ago I was in Cleveland and, to the best of my recollection, that gas station was about ~.10 MORE. I was shocked.

A few ago we drove to Ohio on the turnpike, but I didn't need any gas there, had a full tank, but I do know the turnpike tollls sure went up! I was surprised. Nothing is free and they keep taking more and more from us, while they are getting rich.

Happy campaining to you!

--hide--

a few days ago.....sorry about that error

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Ga$ price$ are quite a fright wide eyed
Worse than a goblin on Halloween Night shocked vulcan
Enough to make you groan and moan weeping
When are they going to leave us alone? scratchchin
Enough to make you very sore hissyfit
Still they say,MORE,MORE,MORE$$$$$$$$$$$ sad
So,I think everyone should buy a bike soapbox
Or better yet,walk and take a hike. wink

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Ga$ price$ are quite a fright Worse than a goblin on Halloween Night Enough to make you g...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Ga$ price$ are quite a fright
Worse than a goblin on Halloween Night
Enough to make you groan and moan
When are they going to leave us alone?
Enough to make you very sore
Still they say,MORE,MORE,MORE$$$$$$$$$$$
So,I think everyone should buy a bike
Or better yet,walk and take a hike.

--hide--

This is Brian, but I'd rather go on horseback.

Posts 61 - 70 of 88