Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 1st 2012 new

:Ga$ Price$,up they go wide eyed
When will they stop,does anyone know? scratchchin $$$$$$$$$$ sorry
Its getting so you cant even buy a steak surprised
When will it stop for Heaven Sake? sad
They must think we have money to burn flamed
The gas companies will never learn rolling eyes
So,reach into your pockey,dig down deep shocked
They will be going up as you sleep. faint

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Jason-55847 said: What are you guys paying for gas?I just filled up my car and it was 4.09 a gallon that was the bes...
(Quote) Jason-55847 said:

What are you guys paying for gas?I just filled up my car and it was 4.09 a gallon that was the best price I could get here in Ct. outrageous right?

--hide--
$4.09 and up if you go to 91915 zip which is an affluent neighborhood that has a shopping center Chevron with balls to the walls cars paying a min. of $4.23. Most of these veh's are high-end Beemers, Mercedes an other over-priced sporty editions! When you can afford cars like these, you don't give a damn about the price! The blonde chick I saw looking for an available pump was prob early 30's an driving a 2012 Porsche! This is about the median age/gender of customers. [ It was across from my fave Lowes an I was on fumes, is why I stopped there. ]

Oct 2nd 2012 new

$3.95 and climbing!

Oct 2nd 2012 new

anywhere from $3.59 to $4.09 especially in the snooty area where I work! LOL!

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: anywhere from $3.59 to $4.09 especially in the snooty area where I work! LOL!
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

--hide--
$3.69 a gallon here in Iowa and about 25 cents more for people in Illinois! I thought gas got cheaper after the holiday season was over??? LABOR DAY!!! scratchchin biggrin wave

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) George-80266 said: (Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: anywhere from $3.59 to $4.09 especially in th...
(Quote) George-80266 said:

Quote:
Jacqueline-198 said:

$3.69 a gallon here in Iowa and about 25 cents more for people in Illinois! I thought gas got cheaper after the holiday season was over??? LABOR DAY!!!

--hide--

LOOK at this article posted on a blog I visit.

peterseanesq.blogspot.com

Oct 6th 2012 new

In my general area prices for regular range from $3.899 to 4.249.

At my local tribal gas station the price of regular jumped 10 cents a gallon in 2 days, from $3.989 to $4.089,a24 cent jump in a week.

Atr this rate, Obama will solve the oil problem. The price will rise so high no one will be able to afford it. Ergo usage will go down and we won't need to buy it from the Arabs or drill for it. We just won't need it.

Oct 6th 2012 new

Everytime I pass a gas station I moan and sigh weeping
How can prices be so high? scratchchin
Nothing to do except dig down deep and pay$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I ask you,Is there another way? scratchchin sorry
Money goes quicker than you can wink your eye wink
Enough to make a grown man cry sad
My advice is buy a bike biggrin
Exercise is truly something youll like smile

Posts 81 - 88 of 88