Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 15th 2013 new

Show Them No Mercy(1935)Joe(Edward Norris)and Loretta(Rochelle Hudson)Martin are traveling across country with their young daughter where Joe is going to a new job.Traveling on a road in a country town their car breaks down in the rain.They find a smal deserted house where they plan to stay for the night.They find recent newspapers,food,and other things.The couple laugh it all off and decide to remain.
Returning from a kidnapping gangsters,Tobey(Cesar Romero),Pitch(Bruce Cabot),Buzz(Edward Brophy),and Ginn(Warren Hymen)find the couple has stumbled upon their hideout.
The gang decide to hold them as hostages using them to carry out their criminal scemes.
Pretty Good Nailbiter.clap clap clap gangster duck thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Edward Brophy will be best remembered for Dumbos pal,The Mouse.

Mar 16th 2013 new

I saw "Olympus Has Fallen" at a priemere here in Nashville was a great action packed movie...It doesn't come out until March 22...Definitely worth seeing...

Mar 18th 2013 new

The Reluctant Saint www.youtube.com

Mar 18th 2013 new

Ever After with Drew Barrymore. I watch this movie every now & again because I like the "pluck" of the main character. She has intelligence & wit, common sense & strength!

Mar 18th 2013 new

In Old California(1942)Sacramento,Gold Rush Days.Tom Craig(John Wayne)a pharmahmacis from Boston, comes to California to open a store.On his way he meets nightclub singer Lacey Miiller(Binnie Barnes)wife to be of town boss Britt Dawson(Albert Dekker)Tom and Craig take a dislike to each other and Britt swears he will never open his store.Lacey goes to bat for Tom and soon his buisness takes off,much to the anger of Britt.
John Wayne at his best.clap clap clap cowboy thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Mar 18th 2013 new

"The Quartet", a wonderful movie. Take your favorite British friend and see a delightful movie about lifetime connections of love and friendship with a cast of old school favorites that deliver grand performances.

Mar 20th 2013 new

First Love(1939)Orphan Connie Harding(Deanna Durbin)on her final day at school goes to live with her Uncle James Clinton(Eugene Pallette)a wealthy buisnessman.His daughter Barbra(Helen Parish)is a spoiled party girl.His son Walter(Lewis Howard)is a useless idiot.His wife Grace(Leatrice Joy)is a scatterbrain.
Rich bachelor Ted Drake(Robert Stack)is hosting a ball and invites the Clintons.Selfish Barbra orders Connie to remain home,but with the help of the servents,Connie is smuggled into the ball.
The old Cinderella story.If you like love stories,you must see this.hug heart clap clap thumbsup thumbsup

Mar 20th 2013 new

Last night my sister and I watch A Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler www.imdb.com

It is a really good movie, true story that took place during the time of World War Two. If you haven't watched it, I would recommend watching it. It is part of the Hallmark Hall of Fame movies.

Mar 21st 2013 new

"Return to Me" David Dukovny, Minnie Driver, Carroll O'Connor.....heart warming. heart

Mar 21st 2013 new

Jane, Return to Me is one of my favorite movies, but it's been a little while since I've watched it.

Posts 131 - 140 of 200