Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 30th 2012 new

.... and this weekend, home by myself, I watched Pierce Brosnan as James Bond 007 in The World is Not Enough.

Dec 30th 2012 new

I just saw "This is 40"

Dec 30th 2012 new

Alfred Hitchcock Presents. On Netflix...5 of his movies together beginning with "Revenge"

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Alfred Hitchcock Presents. On Netflix...5 of his movies together beginning with "Revenge"...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Alfred Hitchcock Presents. On Netflix...5 of his movies together beginning with "Revenge"

--hide--

Are we on a Hitchcock kick in this thread? Maybe I should spin up one of his movies this evening .....

Dec 31st 2012 new

Hell And High Water(1954)A group of scientist led by Professor Montel(Victor Francen)working in Japan send for exWW2 sub commander Adam Jones(Richard Widmark)They tell him someones working on an atomic bomb on an island in the North Pacific and they want him to take Montel on a mission to find out about it.They have a Japanese WW2 sub and assembled his old crew(David Wayne,Gene Evens,Cameron Mitchell,etc)Jones agrees.Montel is taking along his pretty helper,Professor Denise Gerard(Bella Darvi)
Once on their way everyone has problems when they are trailed by a Red sub,they find an island with a fuel depo full of red soildiers and another island with a captured American B29 which the reds are planning to drop on Manchuria and blame the USA.
Great Nailbiter. clap clap clap clap thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
en.wikipedia.org

Jan 1st 2013 new

I saw Les Miserables the other day

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I saw Les Miserables the other day
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I saw Les Miserables the other day

--hide--

Trouble with the cuve

I saw it yesterday....good movie with Clint Eastwood

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Alfred Hitchcock Presents. On Netflix...5 of his movies together beginning with "Revenge"...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--

I have Netflix...I will have to watch these

Jan 1st 2013 new

Black Friday(1940)DR Ernest Sovic(Boris Karloff)and PROF George Kingsley(Stanley Ridges)are the best of friends working at a small college in New England.The PROF is heading for a bigger college,but on his way hes badly injured in a crossfire with gangsters.Red Cannon(Ridges)the gang boss and Kingsley are taken to a hospital.Hoping to save his friends life Ernest exchanges brain cells with the badly hurt Cannon.
After several weeks Kingsley recovers,but Ernest notices hes acting strange.
Cannons gang,Eric Marney(Bela Lugosi)William Kane(Paul Fix),Louis Devore(Raymond Bailey)and Cannons two faced mistress,Sunny Rogers(Anne Nagel)find Cannon had a half million put away and all want a share of it.
Soon,Red Cannons brain becomes active in the PROFs body and he gets revenge against his gang.
GREAT FILM clap clap clap clap clap gangster duck thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Boris Karloff and Stanley Ridges traded parts at the last minute.
This isnt only one of the best horror films ever made but one of the best gangster films as well.
Keep an eye out for James Craig(Bit)
Paul Fix who plays gangster William Kane will best be remembered as The Sheriff on the Rifleman.
www.youtube.com

Jan 1st 2013 new
Yesterday I watched The Godfather Part 2, with the famous New Year's Eve sequence in Cuba. "I knew it was you, Fredo." gangster
Posts 71 - 80 of 200