Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 19th 2012 new

Praying Praying hug hug

Sep 19th 2012 new

theheart Held in the arms of Christ, prayers for you Maia and family and uncle Bob theheart

Sep 19th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Sep 19th 2012 new

I have heard that an Act of Contrition plus 3 Hail Mary's is very beneficial toward the soul! Also if you have a Pieta prayer book say the 3 beautiful prayers for a dying person. We prayed these prayers as my dad lay dying! I'm sure it provided comfort to him. It did for us in oraying them also!

Sep 19th 2012 new

theheart Praying hug theheart May the angels and Jesus come to him and prepare him and bless him for the next phase of his journey.. Dove

Sep 19th 2012 new
Praying Praying rosary
Sep 19th 2012 new

Thank you all for your prayers. hug

After I dropped my parents off at home, I returned to the hospital in the evening to pray a Chaplet of Divine Mercy in his room. Tio is no longer communicative but moments into the prayer, he seemed to say something to me, several times. It was garbled but it was consistent. Not sure what it was except I was hoping he was comforted by it. Dove

The nurse told me has sepsis and is scheduled for a CT Scan of the abdomen Wednesday morning. He's on multiple medications. I know he's in pain and great discomfort. Hope to see him again tomorrow.

Thank you again everyone. You all remain in my prayers.

Praying theheart

Sep 19th 2012 new

Praying rosary Of course, Maia. Dear Heavenly Father, hear the prayers of Maia and her family, and grant Your will be done for her Uncle Bob. Give him peace and freedom of pain as he seeks your heavenly kingdom, and comfort his loved ones. hug

Sep 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: If you all could spare a prayer for my Uncle Bob, our family would appreciate it. My uncle, who is...
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

If you all could spare a prayer for my Uncle Bob, our family would appreciate it. My uncle, who is 92, is dying and I'm not sure if he has hours, days or weeks left. Just received the call from my cousin. We've known about this for a few months, but it's still difficult.

Thank you all so much. God bless each one of you.

You all remain in my prayers.

--hide--

It is always difficult to let go of a loved one, no matter how long they have been on this earth. Prayers for comfort and peace for your family hug Praying theheart

Sep 19th 2012 new

Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 101