Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: (Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: I negl...
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Quote:
Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

I neglected to mention that Uncle can apparently see and hear us, he just can't speak to us. His mind is ok. So no telling what he's thinking, what he's saying to God right now.

When Andrew was in a coma he received last rites seven times. Father Adrian believes in the healing powers of the sacrament. He says he has witnessed miracles giving this sacrament, I will continue keeping your uncle in my prayers.

I had no idea Last Rites could be administered several times. It is indeed a powerful Sacrament.

Thank you for sharing Brenda. Prayers for Andrew.

--hide--

Praying for Uncle Bob. Waiting for update on him. theheart

Sep 28th 2012 new

Maia, It is truly amazing how God works in each of us and how He touchs both the one dying and his loved ones into deeper faith during times such as your family is going through. You are indeed blessed. May God's work and glory show through all. Love and Prayers for all

Sep 30th 2012 new

UPDATE: Uncle Bob passed away peacefully this afternoon. sad hug rose

Thank you for everything Lord. Praying rosary theheart

Dove

God bless you all for your spiritual support and prayers. Our family is grateful.

hug

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Although I know that it sorrows your heart to lose your Uncle Bob, he is finally in Jesus's arms and at peace. May he have eternal rest, and have perpetual light shine upon him. My prayers go out to you and your family, Maia. hug

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: If you all could spare a prayer for my Uncle Bob, our family would appreciate it. My uncle, who is...
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

If you all could spare a prayer for my Uncle Bob, our family would appreciate it. My uncle, who is 92, is dying and I'm not sure if he has hours, days or weeks left. Just received the call from my cousin. We've known about this for a few months, but it's still difficult.

Thank you all so much. God bless each one of you.

You all remain in my prayers.

--hide--
in jesus name i pray; lord please heal all of us, amen. Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new

We were getting ready to go visit Uncle when my cousin called. My uncle was a man who needed lots of mercy, so from the very first day, I began praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and leading the family in this prayer at 3 pm by Uncle's bedside. I privately pleaded with God to have mercy on His child who desperately needed it.

God called Uncle Home around 3:20 pm, during the Holy Hour! I felt it was a wonderful message from God to our family and of course most of all, a sign of His infinite love and mercy.

It pains me greatly that we were not there. I took a quick break in the pool to relieve some serious physical stress and then needed to get mom ready. That's when my cousin called. Have been feeling very badly that I wasn't there but God knows what's in our hearts.

sad Praying theheart

Oct 8th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 8th 2012 new
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your uncle.
Posts 91 - 100 of 101