Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 8th 2012 new

My heartfelt gratitude to all the ones who have initiated the very precious novena patiently! hug

It was so beautiful and would love to have the same novena for the coming days as well. biggrin

Thankyou all

May our great Lord continue to bless you abundantly! Praying rosary Dove

Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Mercy-794463 said: My heartfelt gratitude to all the ones who have initiated the very precious novena patiently!...
(Quote) Mercy-794463 said:

My heartfelt gratitude to all the ones who have initiated the very precious novena patiently!

It was so beautiful and would love to have the same novena for the coming days as well.

Thankyou all

May our great Lord continue to bless you abundantly!

--hide--

I'm so pleased you were able to join Mercy! hug

God bless you! theheart

Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Ivonne-91361 said: Congratulations Barbara, I too have to thank you all for praying with me this Novena. I we...
(Quote) Ivonne-91361 said:

Congratulations Barbara,

I too have to thank you all for praying with me this Novena. I went to a special adoration ceremony today to as a wonderful end to this Novena. I prayed the Rosary and entrusted all of you to our Lord's mercy.

This is too my last day in this site. God bless you all and don't let the Rosary prayers end.

To Jesus through Mary.

Ivonne

--hide--

Thank you Ivonne rose for keeping me in your prayer as well. In between, I have to admit, I had a hard time praying the rosary rosary but continued, also a few days I left it out and asked my guardian Angle to pray for me.

May God theheart be with you always!

In Christ and Mary, Andrea

Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Thanks to all who participated in it. We had the most participants ever, I think, th...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Thanks to all who participated in it. We had the most participants ever, I think, this time around. Tomorrow please post any thoughts or accounts of blessings and graces received as well as prayers answered. When I did my first 54--Day Novena, I hadn't worked in almost 2 years and on day 55 I started a new job. The graces I received far exclupse the intentions answered.

We'll probably organize another one to begin on All Saints' Day (Nov 1) and end on Christmas Eve (Dec 24).

--hide--

THANK YOU David for this initiation of this rosary novena rosary theheart. Thank you for keeping the update and specially your prayers Praying hug too!

Andrea

Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: After 54 days, we have reached the end of our Novena on this, the Feast of Our Lady, Queen of the ...
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

After 54 days, we have reached the end of our Novena on this, the Feast of Our Lady, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary. I hope your spiritual journey was a wonderful one.

Remember that God's blessings and answers to our petitions come in His time, which doesn't always coincide with our time. But God always answers us so be vigilant prayer warriors!

Thank you all so much for participating. May God bless each one of you abundantly!

--hide--

THANK YOU Maia rose hug for this lovely rosary novena rosary and the updates as well! At times I struggled with the prayer, but am thankful for the prayer support of all who participated.

Thanks to all and may He theheart be with you ALWAYS hug Praying

Oct 8th 2012 new

Thanks to all. Here's a poll. How many of you are interested in another 54-Day Novena beginning on November 1 (All Saints' Day) and ending on Christmas Eve?

I'd like to organize it but will need a little help as before.

Maia would you (or someone else if you can't do it) mind keeping the list and posting the daily myseries? I'll post a daily meditation and help run the Rosary conference calls on Sunday and Tuesday nights. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Thanks.

Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: After 54 days, we have reached the end of our N...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

After 54 days, we have reached the end of our Novena on this, the Feast of Our Lady, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary. I hope your spiritual journey was a wonderful one.

Remember that God's blessings and answers to our petitions come in His time, which doesn't always coincide with our time. But God always answers us so be vigilant prayer warriors!

Thank you all so much for participating. May God bless each one of you abundantly!

THANK YOU Maia for this lovely rosary novena and the updates as well! At times I struggled with the prayer, but am thankful for the prayer support of all who participated.

Thanks to all and may He be with you ALWAYS

--hide--

It was a blessing to have helped you all. hug

That struggle is actually a good sign. It means your prayers are powerful and the enemy is attempting to derail you. This is why perseverance is so important. Thank God you followed through! hug theheart

Oct 8th 2012 new

I would love to start praying another Novena on November 1st. These past 54 days have been an absolute blessing. Yes, there have been missteps along the way. The enemy is close at hand and has been working hard in my life. Had I not had the strength of the Rosary, things may have gone much differently. Thank you to all who kept this beautiful prayer going.

Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: I would love to start praying another Novena on November 1st. These past 54 days have been an ab...
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

I would love to start praying another Novena on November 1st. These past 54 days have been an absolute blessing. Yes, there have been missteps along the way. The enemy is close at hand and has been working hard in my life. Had I not had the strength of the Rosary, things may have gone much differently. Thank you to all who kept this beautiful prayer going.

--hide--

Thanks Cherie. That's so great to hear. Praying this Novena is always a tremendous blessing. The upcoming one takes us through the month of Poor Souls, the end of the Church Year, and through all of Advent. It's a great way to stay focussed on Christ during a hectic and stressful time of the year.

We'll announce it and start a list in the next couple weeks. if you'd like to work on it with me, send an email.

rosary

Oct 8th 2012 new

Thank you David and Maia for organizing this novena (and everyone else who helped). It was a blessed experience. I fell by forgetting a few times but got right back up, made it up and continued. I would very much like to join for November 1.

I was also wondering about a 9 day noven in honor of the Feast of St Rafael, patron saint of love and lovers, which is coming up on October 24th. I can look for some novena prayers.

Thanks again to all.

Posts 101 - 110 of 131